AvM. Part 4. Im tired.. (Red x TSC)

This is a continuing of the previous part. As I said, i write only in school breaks. ALOT of talking, drama, romance. Romance happens like at the half of the story of idk. Don't skip, pls, I worked so hard.

If you skip this part, you will not understand the rest of the story.

Yellow followed them. They got into TSC's little house. He threw himself on the bed.
TSC: I can finally rest now.
Red: Not yet. We need to talk.
Yellow: 'bout what?
Red: About what you found out when you got to Blue. Isn't that the reason we sent you?
Yellow: Oh, yes! I totally forgot.
TSC: So, why is he like this?

Yellow held his own hands, leaning on himself and rocking on his heels.

Yellow: Well, I don't know. He didn't tell me anything.
Red: Then why you stayed so much time there?
Yellow thinks for a second and replied:
"I showed him how cookies were made."
TSC: I don't think so. He is the best chef ever. Even I know to make cookies, not unburnt, but I know to prepare them.
Red: Yes, I think you're lying.

Then Yellow snapped at them:
" I AM NOT! YOU WANTED TRUTS? TRUST ME OR NOT!
TSC: OH YEA? AND WHAT WAS YOU TALKING WITH BLUE "Do not tell anyone"? HUH?
Red gave a strange look to TSC. Then he realised what he did just say.
Yellow: YOU GUYS BEEN SPYING US?!
TSC:I-I uh..
Yellow: I CAN NOT BELIVE! NOW IM SUPPOSTED TO TELL YOU CUZ YOU'LL GO SUSPICIOUS! HE TOLD ME THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THE DAMN COOKIES WERE MADE AT ALL! HE DIDN'T WANTED YOU TO KNOW TO NOT MAKE FUN OF HIM! DAMMIT! NOW IM A TRAITOR BECAUSE OF YOU!

Red: Oh, Yellow, we wouldn't make fun of him-
Yellow didn't let Red end his sentence. He slammed the door behind him, leaving the house.

Red: ...
TSC: ...

Yellow then ran far, to the Family Moments folder. He stopped and sat down, with tears flowing on his face.
"im a double traitor...."
He sat there a couple of minutes to calm down. Then he woke up and got into the folder. He saw Green looking confused to Blue.
Yellow: Hey Green, what are you guys doin?
Green: I dont know, he is just lookin at that tray.
Yellow: huh? Blue? Can you hear us?
Green: i don't hink so.
Yellow: Give us a sign if you're here!
____well, if you read the last part, you know what happens next. Alright, back to Red and TSC.

TSC: wow, I never seen him so mad 'till now..
Red: me neither...
TSC: I wasn't supposted to say that, isn't it?
Red: well, I dont know.. You need be more kind with people..
TSC: am I that aggressive?
Red: I don't know... maybe?
TSC: I will try.. I hope he's not that upset.. By the tone, I don't think he was lying.
Red: Yes... uhh, do you wanna do something?
TSC: yes, to sleep.

TSC threw himself on the bed. Then Red grabbed his hand trying to wake him up.
Red: oh come onnn, you said that just to talk to Yellow isn't it?
TSC: No, I'm tired.
Red: oh pleaseee!
TSC: no.
Red: please!
TSC: no.
Red: please!
TSC: NO
Red: PLEASE!
TSC: Fine!
Red: Yay! Follow me!
TSC: ehhh...
TSC woke up really hard and followed him.
Red: I will show you something really cool! "Then he smirked"
TSC: Alright.. "and he falsely smirked, with a real big disgust on his face".
After some steps, Green jumped in their face. TSC jumped backwards really scared.
TSC: gosh, what are you doing? I almost had a heart attack!
Green: I have some news about Blue, heh! He's in love!
Red: what? Did he told you this?
Green: Not really.. He just asked me a question and I figured this out!
TSC: what question? "Yawns"
Then Green explained everything to his buddies.
____
TSC: and why you come telling me this so worried? Love is beautiful!
Green: it may be the reason he is so sad. He may be refused, and now is heartbroken...
Red: Good reason. But who would be the one did this?
Green: Not me!
TSC: Obviously not me.
Red: Me neither.
They were thinking for a moment.
Red: Maybe Yellow or Purple!
TSC: I don't think is Yellow because they should be kinda distant, what they are not, plus they are best friends. There left only Purple.
Green whispered: "I hope it was Purple".
Red: what did you said Green?
Green: uh nothing! Soo, what did you found out by the way?
Red: he told us that Blue's secret was actually that he don't know how cookies are made. He also said that Blue didn't wanted us to know that we would laugh of that.
TSC: We didn't trust him at first, but then he said really seriously that he wasn't supposed to tell us that, but he did because we would get suspicious.
Green: Hmm, so, you mean to say that you don't think he lied, huh?
Red: Yes. I think he was telling the truth, and we are worrying too much.
TSC: oof..
Green: Anyways, im a bit tired, so I will go to sleep.
TSC: All right!
Red: Bye!