The delay (the 1st part of segment 2) Blue x Yellow?

Really late, and darn, really late, I finally write to this story. Is just a small continue, not about green going to purple, it will be like the next part. Btw, follow me to get the news and when I will post the new book, it is gonna be so long (sings it's been so long hur hur hur, uhm, nvm) the new story, like endless, nvm back to info. Romance yes and no, I don't know, drama yes, much, swearing ofc. Continuing the last part.

~unskippable ma boi or girl~

Blue: you're the closest to Purple, do you know anything about him?

Green felt embarrassed and crouched on the chair.
Green: Y-yeah, I mean, no, I don't know anything about him. I think he keeps playing around, or too busy.
He saw that Blue's face changed, only then realising why.
Green: uh, no, I didn't meant to hurt you.
Blue: oh no, it's okay...
Then he looked away trying to hide his sadness.

Green: I will go to look for him though, if that makes you happy, there's not other reasons I want to.. (that literally sound like that part from cartoons when the character is trying to lie).
Blue smirked.
Blue: That would be nice.
Green: of course! Uhh, but first, can I have a cup of yogurt? I can still feel the taste of the salsaman.
Blue: Is escamole, actually. Take there "gives a cup full of yogurt".

He took it and left.
Blue: well, here we go again, back to learning.
He took out the paper, and start reading it, then writing on other paper.
Yellow  passed by and when he saw Blue, jumped up in his face.
Yellow: Do you really wanna to die mother fker?
Blue: Go away.
Yellow: Put that down.
Blue: what's the problem?
Yellow: the problem is that you spoil yourself!
Blue crouched on the chair and cover his face with the paper, pretending to read it, to escape Yellow's gaze.

Blue: Can't you just mind your own business?
Yellow: Excuse me?! I really do mind my own business!
Blue: then go for it!
Yellow: uh, I'm right there?! You're my business!
Blue blushed a little and hid his face deeper.

Blue: No I'm not. And I don't spoil myself.
Yellow: Yes you are my business and yes, you do spoil yourself reading these foolish! Do you really want to be like that? What good at?
Blue: Go please.
Yellow: you're killing me! I just want the best for you!
Blue: Why? Why?
Yellow: Because I love you and I want you happy!
Blue: listen, if you don't go I will!
He walked away.

Yellow: I will come after you until you listen to me! "Follows"
Blue squeezed the paper, growl and suddenly looked at him, all full of madness.

Blue: WHY DONT YOU LET ME DECIDE FOR MYSELF? IF WE ARE TOGHEDER THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL ME! NO ONE DOES! NO ONE WILL! NO ONE CAN!
Yellow, shocked, didn't say anything and stop walking after him. Blue didn't look  back even one time and leave desktop. After that, Yellow looked at his hand, and became sad.

Didn't take much tbh, like one hour, and it was the best way to take a break. Tysm for 1.4k wiews <3.         547 words, too bad :l. I didn't plan anything of what is happening there, In the first place it was supposed to be ... uh sorry, spoiler, nvm