Chapter 6~ Arriving at Auradon

Melanie's POV 

Auradon (outfit the same as the last chapter and new hair color above. Just a little longer)

We were still in the limo and had just passed a sign that said, "Welcome to Auradon prep. Goodness doesn't get any better." I scoffed when I saw it.

The limo finally stopped moving, which meant we had arrived. People were waving flags, and there was a marching band playing.

When the driver opened the door, Carlos fell onto the pavement, and Jay put his foot on his chest. Evie, Mal, and I got out, and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at Carlos and Jay.

" You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked Jay while pulling on what seemed to be a blanket. Being himself, Jay responded, "Because you want it." That made me roll my eyes.

"Guys, guys." Mal and I said together. "We have an audience." Mal continued.

'If they don't stop that right now, I will march up to them and slap them both upside the head!' I thought.

Mal and Evie chuckled, making me realize that I had said it aloud but only loud enough for them to hear.

The guys decided to stop fighting, which sucked for me. I really wanted to hit them. Instead, Mal, Evie, and I stood straight with our hands on our hips. "Just cleaning up." Jay said as he grabbed Carlos by the front of his jacket, saying, "Get up."

"Leave it like you found it." Said a woman standing in the middle of two teenagers: a boy and a girl. "And by that, I mean leave it," She continued.

Jay threw back all the stuff he had taken back into the limo. Jay looked forward and saw the two teenagers. He walked forward and stood in front of the girl. "Hello, Foxy. The names Jay." He said. I rolled my eyes. 'I swear Jay is such a flirt.' Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mal glaring at the interaction, and I wasn't the only one who noticed because Evie nudged my side and nodded to Mal. We looked at each other and smirked.

The older woman decided to intervene and got in between Jay and the unknown girl and said, "Welcome to Auradon Prep." Jay walked back towards us again. "I'm Fairy Godmother Headmistress." She continued while curtising.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?" I asked, thinking about the wand.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." She answered smiling.

"Yeah," Mal said. "We always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile and the sparkly wand." Mal and I said together. We just looked at each other and smirked.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "Don't focus on the past, or You'll miss the future." Fairy Godmother said while making some hand motions. The boy stepped forward and started talking; he said," It's so good to finally meet you all."

'I'm not going to lie, but this boy is cute!' I thought." I'm Ben," He continued."Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." The girl corrected with an evident fake smile.

"You had me at prince," Evie said with a dreamy look. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie curtsied to Ben. "The evil queen has no royal status here, and neither do you." The girl said, making Evie step back beside me as we glared at her. 'I didn't like her at all.'

"This is Audrey," Ben said, introducing the girl. "Princess Audrey." She corrected, grabbing onto his hand. "His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" She continued. I internally grimaced at the horrible nickname.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow," FairyGodmother said, breaking their hands apart dramatically. "The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." with that, she walked off with the marching band following close behind.