Chapter 3~ What?!?

Melanie's P.O.V

Isle of the Lost

Mal and I both blew some strands of our hair out of our faces. We see a woman with two babies with lollipops in a wagon. Mal and I both took the lollipops from the babies and turned around and we both raised the lollipops in the air. We saw everyone running away and we turned around to face our mother, Maleficent. 

"Hi mom" "Hey mom" Mal and I said at the same time. "Stealing candy, girls? I'm so disappointed." Our mother said. "They were from a baby." Mal and I said together.

Our mother smiled and said, "Those are my nasty little girls!" As she took the lollipops away from us and put some spit on them. She then put them under her armpits then gave them to one of her men saying "Give it back to the dreadful creature." She demanded. "Mom!" Mal and I tried to protest. "It's the deeds, girls that make a difference between mean and truly evil." Our mother continued.

"When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Mom said as I mouthed what she was saying and Mal smirked. "Walk with me." She told us. "I'm just trying to teach you the things that really count. How to be me." She continued telling Mal and I.

 "We know that," I said. "And we'll do better." Mal and I said together again. " Oh, there's news! I buried the lead." Mom said as she moved away from us so Mal and I joined our friends again. " You five have been chosen to go to a different school.... in Auradon." As she said this Evie, Carlos, and Jay all tried to run but we were stopped by some of my mother's men who were behind them.

 " What?!?" Mal and I exclaimed. Behind us, I heard Jay say something about Mal and I speaking together all the time being creepy, I ignored it and said " I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses."

" And perfect princes!" Evie said with a dreaming tone which caused Mal and I to give her a look and she moved back to where she was before.

" Yeah, I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather you feel me?" Jay asked and went to high-five Carlos but Carlos walked forward and said " I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they are rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." I rolled my eyes. "Woof!" Jay mocked behind him which scared Carlos.

" Yeah, Mom we're not going." Mal and I said. We looked at each other and smirked because we were alike in many ways. "Oh yall thinking small pumpkins. It's all about world domination." She said. " Knuckleheads!" She shouted and darted walking away. "Mal, Melanie!" She called us. Mal and I looked at each other and sighed and followed our mother.

______________________________________
(A/N)

Yay, I finally updated. Sorry, I took too long to update.