Chapter 2 ~ Rotten to the Core

Melanie P.O.V

Isle of the Lost

Mal and I were putting the finishing touches on the graffiti of "Long Live Evil." I was wearing a purple short-sleeved crop top, my leather jacket, some black jeans, and my black wedges. We turned around and smirked at each other. "They say I'm trouble." Mal sang "They say I'm bad" I sang. "They say I'm evil" Mal sang. "And that makes me glad." Mal and I sang together while pushing past two guys.

"A dirty no good, down to the bone, your worst nightmare can't take me home." Jay sang while climbing down a ladder and pushing a gate open.

"So I got some mischief in my blood, can you blame me I never got no love." Evie sang while strutting down a table and going through a fence.

"They think I'm callous. A low life hood I feel so useless" Carlos sang while climbing out a window and taking a rag from a guy nearby. "Misunderstood" We all sang while Carlos took an apple from a girl sitting on some stairs took a bit out of the apple and tossed it back.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal, Evie, and I sang while walking down an alley. "I'm rotten to the core, core who can ask for more." We all sang pushing open a gate and going through. There was a place full of people and when we got there we started messing around and pushing past people.

"I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core" we sang grabbing sticks and banging them on bins and making a beat while we go to like a tunnel.

"Call me a schemer" Mal sang. "Call me a freak" I sang. "How can you say that? I'm just... unique!" Mal and I sang while we both sprayed an 'M' on some white sheets that were hanging.

"What, me? A traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?"Jay sang while flipping over a bar grabbing a teapot and pretending to serve tea to the people sitting on the table and then cleaning the teapot and running away with it.

"So I'm a misfit, So I'm a flirt, I broke your heart? I made you hurt?"Evie sang while walking through a place with a lot of fabric and grabbing a man's scarf and pulling it off the man.

"The past is past..."Carlos sang while walking on a table and kicking the things that were on the table."Forgive, forget"He sang while throwing a bucket at a lady's head. "The truth is...You ain't seen nothing yet!" We all sang as Carlos jumped off the table and got on a little carriage that had a lot of hay he threw some hay at the lady.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal, Evie, and I sang while looking under us to see Jay swinging on a bar and Carlos pulling the rope that made the bar move. Jay jumped off and said, "Come on."

We all ran outside and started dancing with some other people."I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core, I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core." We finished singing and ended with a pose.

______________________________________

(A/N)

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner. I was barely home and when I was at home I was tired.