Ch 1

Prologue: Remy and Veronica entered into their circle of friends. Trixie had been assigned a fairy named Iris Studwell, the younger sister of Dr. Rip Studwell. Chester had been assigned a fairy named Roger, a baseball fan. A.J. had been assigned a fairy named Lionel, an ex-member of the fairy jury. Tootie had been assigned a fairy as well. She got Binky as her fairy. Remy had Juandissimo back. Veronica had a fairy named Cassie, a trouble maker of a fairy and a klutz. Timmy still had Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof. But, the one thing that our heroes haven't done...is about to be done!

...

May 3, 2005

3:15 p.m.

Dimmsdale, California

A thirteen year old Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner was painting some sets for Mr. Bickles, the director of the performing arts. Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof were disguised as Timmy's paint supplies. Recently, the thirteen year old had decided to help him out with painting sets for Mr. Bickles' latest production, 'High School Musical' . Timmy was working hard so he could get some cash to buy his parents an anniversary gift. Truth of the matter was, he was hoping to buy something for Cosmo and Wanda. In a few days, it would be the five year anniversary of when Timmy got Cosmo and Wanda. Timmy wanted to make it very special.

All of his friends and their disguised fairies were there, auditioning. Chester and A.J. saw that Timmy was painting sets.

A.J. asked, "Timmy, aren't you going to audition?"

Timmy answered, "Not really, A.J. You remember the last time I tried to sing alongside Trixie?"

Chester responded, "I do. You somehow wound up with Chip Skylark's voice."

Cosmo and Wanda looked sheepish while Poof looked confused.

Trixie came over and commented, "I feel bad that you're not going to audition, Timmy."

Timmy responded, "Me too but I could really use the money right now."

Remy offered, "Why don't we chip in for you to buy your parents an anniversary gift?"

Timmy answered, "Thanks Remy but no thanks. I'd rather earn it."

Wanda was impressed on how much Timmy had matured since the Darkness battle. Not only was Timmy more mature, he was also thinking on his feet more. Timmy rarely used his island magic and only used it in dire situations.

Doc had left three years ago after learning the island magic and only swung by on Timmy's birthday. Timmy went to visit him on October 2 for his birthday. As for November 12, it was a toss up.

This year, Timmy was going to visit Doc. Anyways, Timmy wasn't thirteen. He was, technically fourteen, by time traveling.

Cosmo asked, "Who are you and what did you do with Timmy?"

Timmy shook his head at Cosmo's stupidity as did Wanda.

Tootie saw Bickles coming over as she stated, "Here we go. He's going to say that he's got a new dream."

Just like Tootie predicted, Mr. Bickles told the group that was there that he had a dream. And that dream was to exploit their talents and claim them as his own.

Veronica whispered to Trixie, "Snore."

Trixie giggled a little under her breath at that. After Mr. Bickles' speech, everyone except Timmy started to audition for their roles in 'High School Musical' .

Trixie auditioned for Gabriella, Chester auditioned for Zeke, A.J. auditioned for Chad, Veronica auditioned for Sharpay, Remy auditioned for Ryan, and Tootie auditioned for Kelsey.

A girl that the gang didn't know auditioned for Taylor, Chad auditioned for Troy as did Tad but both of them were terrible. It was worse than a claw on a blackboard.

Mr. Bickles commented, "Okay, I guess we'll keep looking for Troy."

Tad and Chad looked bummed but Trixie was relieved. She really wanted to sing with Timmy but... Timmy saw that Trixie was eyeing him and giving him a 'please help us out' look.

Timmy ignored it, seeing that he needed the cash to get Cosmo and Wanda's gift. The gift that everyone thought that he was getting for his folks. Timmy continued to paint and noticed that he was finally alone. He got near the microphone...

...

Wishmaker1028: Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!