Ch 23

May 20, 2005

4:45 p.m.

Dimmsdale, California

The next few days, everything slowed down. Alicia and Jorgen became the greatest friends and because Jorgen once again felt whole since Winston, he also became a better fairy commander and friend to everyone else. Darla kept being the good babysitter, as much as she could. A.J. and Lionel were actually lawyers in a fairy case together, which bonded them even closer together. Chester and Roger actually participated in a fairy baseball game together. Trixie and Iris went to a supernatural comic book convention together. Tootie and Binky decided to make Vicky's life as miserable as possible. Remy and Juandissimo were actually making sure that Remy's parents spent time with him as well as making sure that Timmy's parents were making time for him.

Veronica and Cassie went on a supernatural shopping spree and buying up whatever they could get their hands on. As for Timmy, he was getting ready for the big night. Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof were all visiting Big Daddy and Mama Cosma. Nacey was in Fairy World taking Jorgen's place for awhile. Anyways, when all of the kids were alone without their fairies, they confronted Timmy about his parents 'anniversary' gift. Timmy admitted that he actually he was going to throw Cosmo and Wanda a huge party and give them the gift that he got them. Everyone agreed to leave Timmy be so that he could pull the whole thing off.

Timmy got the party set up and he was grateful that his parents were out and Vicky was being tormented by Tootie. Timmy giggled at that and he got everything ready. That's when Cosmo, Poof, and Wanda poofed in and saw the party stuff.

Wanda asked, "What's all of this?"

Timmy popped out and yelled, "Surprise!"

Cosmo pointed out, "But, it's not our wedding anniversary."

Timmy shook his head and responded, "Not really. It's our anniversary. This is the day we met!"

Wanda poofed up a calendar and saw that Timmy was right. She said, "Oh my gosh, Timmy's right!"

Cosmo commented, "Cool! Does this mean that we can torment Vicky like we did before?"

Poof just looked confused.

Timmy smiled at his fairy god brother and said, "Don't worry, buddy. I've got something for you to catch up on things."

That's when Timmy pulled out a holoviewer.

Wanda asked, "What's that, Timmy?"

Timmy answered, "I picked this up in 2015 with Doc. It was expensive but it was worth it. I wanted to make sure that I had enough money to make sure that I could repay Doc and myself back. It was that expensive."

Wanda responded, "That's why you were working so hard."

Cosmo asked, "But, why did you do it, Timmy?"

Timmy answered, "Well, you guys have always been there for me and being stuck in 1885 for almost nine months made me realize that. When I got 1985, I asked Doc if I could go back in time and capture all of the moments I had with you guys on this holoviewer and I could present it to you on our five year anniversary."

Cosmo and Wanda were not only surprised at Timmy's thoughtfulness but also....

Wanda asked, "You did that all for us?"

Timmy nodded and answered, "You bet! There is nothing I won't do for you guys. And Doc agreed."

Poof babbled, "Poof, poof!"

Cosmo stated, "Yeah, you and Doctor Brown didn't have to go through all that trouble. After all, we would've accepted something made by you."

Timmy smiled at Cosmo and responded, "I know, Cosmo. But, I think you'll like this too."

With that, Timmy pressed the button on the holoviewer and the hologram started to play. Every moment that Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof went through was there. Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof were in tears but it was the last thing that was on the holoviewer that took them by surprise. Timmy was there but he was older.

A young voice asked, "Is this thing on?"

Older Timmy answered, "It should be." That's when Older Timmy cleared his throat. Older Timmy stated, "Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof. If you're watching this it means that we are finally at a five year anniversary. I just want to tell you one thing....."

Older Timmy paused, tears swelling up in his eyes. He added, "I love you guys. Doc and I went to an alternate timeline when I was twelve. You guys had no idea seeing that Poof was sick. In that timeline, I still remembered you. And it wasn't because of Doc....it was because my love for you." Another pause. Older Timmy still had tears in his eyes. Timmy also had tears in his eyes. Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof were crying up a storm. That's when Older Timmy and Timmy said something in unison, "Thank you. I love you and I want to reassure you....I'll always remember you....Doc or no Doc."

That's when the hologram ended.

After drying their eyes; Cosmo admitted, "You're right, Timmy. That was a better present."

Wanda added, "And we love you too."

Poof babbled, "Always remember."

Timmy smiled at his fairy family and they all had a group hug. Timmy knew that nothing was going to tear them apart....no matter what 'cross time' they were living in.

...

Wishmaker1028: Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!