Ch 18

Tootie asked, clearly worried, "You sure that is a good idea?"

Wanda stated, "Well, Cosmo doesn't know how to battle and Timmy's the next best thing."

Chester responded, "Yeah but he can't just win with White alone."

Veronica added, "Yeah especially if Anti-Cosmo has got something up his sleeve."

Jorgen asked Nacey, "Do you think you can get Timmy some extra Pokémon?"

Nacey smiled and answered, "You bet!"

With a wave of her hand, she opened a porthole and jumped through.

Darla asked, "Okay, but what if Zekrom senses the switch?"

Alicia stated, "She has a point, Timmy."

Remy countered, "Well, since Turner never wished to be a fairy, we should be fine."

Poof babbled, "Poof poof!"

Juandissimo asked, "So, what would be the problem?"

Cassie answered, "Having Alicia totally out of the loop."

Roger stated, "Good point."

Lionel added, "Let's fill her in while Timmy gets White ready for battle."

Iris nodded and responded, "Great idea!"

With that, everyone went around the new girl and started filling her in. A.J. even gave her some Forgeticin that he had developed just in case. Timmy was by White, stroking its white fur. Trixie came over and stood in awe of this Deep White Pokémon.

Trixie asked Timmy, "How long did Cosmo have her?"

White stated, "I only appeared to Cosmo early this morning after hearing that Black was in Anti-Cosmo's possession."

Timmy asked, confused, "Black?"

White explained, "It is Zekrom's name. Most of us do have names that we prefer to be called by."

Timmy asked, curious, "Do you know Dialga and Palkia?"

White and Trixie both gave Timmy puzzling looks but Trixie realized what Timmy was getting at.

She asked, "Are you worried that they might be mad at you for time traveling?"

Timmy just nodded, nervously. After all, Timmy had done a lot of time traveling and most of it was either with Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof or with Doc. Timmy missed Doc but he knew that they could never meet naturally. Timmy shed a single tear at this. Doc was afraid that if they had met at a wrong time, it would cause a paradox for sure.

White saw that Timmy was sad and told the small boy, "Diamond and Pearl are not mad at you or your family. They know that it was meant to be."

Trixie stated, "That's amazing."

Timmy chuckled and stated, "Maybe Diamond and Pearl have the gift of knowing like Nance does."

Nacey had returned and heard Timmy. She told him, "I heard that!"

Timmy teased, "I didn't say it so that you couldn't."

Nacey rolled her eyes as she gave Timmy five poke balls. She stated, "These poke balls contain five Pokémon: Samurott, Sawk, Unfeznat, Zebstrika, and Beartic."

Trixie stated, "Perfect! They make for a well balanced team!"

Nacey nodded as Timmy took the five poke balls. He turned to Nacey and asked, "Do you think you and Trixie can get me ready?"

Trixie and Nacey both smiled as they said, in unison, "You bet!"

...

Wishmaker1028: Samurott, Sawk, Unfeznat, Zebstrika, and Beartic along with Reshiram is how you beat the Elite Four? I substituted my Beartic for Simsear. Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!