𝑿𝑰𝑿. ☁️

Oriana was the first to wake up the next morning.  She looked down at her boys with a smile, until she noticed something big - Xavier had gone through a transformation.  His hair was no longer blonde; it was now jet black.  His wings were no longer a dark grey, but they were black as well, just like so many other demons.

"Godbrand!!  Wake up!"

Slowly, Godbrand stirred awake.

"Why are you waking me up so early in the morning, Oriana?" Asked Godbrand while rubbing one of his four eyes.

"Look at Xavier!"

When Godbrand noticed the cosmetic changes, he woke up a little bit more.

"Oh.  He… looks a lot different."

"Yeah, what do you think happened?"

"Hm, my guess is after he committed the 'ultimate' sin with us last night, he became a fallen angel."

Oriana looked at Xavier, who was still sound asleep.  We really must've tired him out last night, she thought, laughing to herself.

Just then, he began to wake up, still clinging to Godbrand.  When he opened his eyes, they weren't the bright blue they were just the day before.  Now, they were a deep red, the same as Oriana and Godbrand.

"Good morning," Xavier said quietly, blushing.

"Xavier, come here.  Look in the mirror!"

Xavier gasped when he noticed himself.  He just stared in silence.  He slowly touched his face and his hair, really taking in the changes that had occurred.

"Xavier?" Asked Oriana with some concern laced in her voice.  "Are you alright, baby?"

Xavier nodded.  "Well, I'm not too surprised.  This… was a long time coming."

Oriana put her hands on his shoulders.  "You're one of us now," she whispered.  "A fallen angel…"

Xavier looked at his hands, turning them over.  His nails were painted black.  He really did end up giving into sin, something he wasn't upset about it like he previously would've been some time ago. 

Godbrand stepped forward and put Oriana and Xavier on either side of him, holding them close.  He planted a kiss on each of their heads.  Oriana was surprised as Godbrand wasn't usually the random-display-of-affection type.

"Oh, Godbrand!  What was that for?" She asked as Xavier giggled.

"I felt like it, I suppose.  I have to get dressed and meet with the Captain and see to Latissimus's capture.  I'll see you both soon."

Oriana wrapped her arms around Xavier and squeezed him.

"I guess it's just you and me today, precious," she said.  "So, now that we're official, whatcha wanna do?"