Ch. 2 Finding Gorou

Gorou spat out some blood. "I'm not giving you anything." He glared at them with his left eye. His right eye had a slash over it.

The man growled. "Mutt, you should know your place." He stabbed the bound General in his tail. He grabbed him by the ears.

The canine warrior let put a yip. He did NOT like people touching his ears or tail. And he definitely didn't like them being pulled. 'Ow!'

The man let go, moved Gorou's hand behind his back, and bound them. "Answer the question mutt!"

"No!" He bit his arm.

His torturer roared in pain. Gorou had a powerful bite.

He pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the tail again.

Gorou gave another yip. The man punched him in the face. "I told you to know your place mutt!" He grabbed him by the neck and dragged him back to his cell and tossed him in, arms still bound.

The tailed male tumbled and landed facing the door. The door slammed shut. He winced as his tail twitched. The bangs from the other men started again.

Then, suddenly, everything went quiet. His ear twitched, and he caught the faint sound of a flute.

Wait. It was a leaf flute.

'Who's...' His eyes widened. 'Wait. Is that Kazuha?!'

《•~~~•》

Lumine and Kazuha came to a corner. Both could hear men talking.

The Ameno user bit his lip. 'How do we handle this?'

The blonde took out a mirror and angled it so she could see them, but they couldn't see her.

She turned to her friend and held up five fingers. She pointed to herself.

Kazuha nodded. Lumine wanted to handle it herself.

Lumine summoned her blade and vanished in a burst of lightning.

There were quiet sounds of battle, but it was muffled. A minute later, Lumine came around the corner with a smirk. "We're good to go."

The Ameno user smiled. "That was fast." 'Calm as ever.'

She shrugged. "Let's keep moving. I can sense he's here."

After another ten minutes of searching, Lumine used her mirror trick again. They'd hear an incessant amount of banging and laughing.

Her eyes hardened. She nodded to her friend.

He nodded. They'd agreed that he'd used his leaf flute to cause them to face one direction, then Lumine would take them out.

He took out his flute and played his favorite song. It was a few minutes long.

The banging stopped, and the men muttered amongst themselves.

Lumine used Electro to move insanely fast and blitzed them. She didn't kill them, but they'd be out for a while.

Kazuha finished his song and approached Lumine, who was searching for the key.

She growled. "They don't have it." She got up and looked at the lock. "Hmm."

"What are you thinking?"

She smiled. "I've got my own key." She pulled out a small red and white bunny.

"What is that?" He tilted his head.

"Step back." They both backed up, and the thing exploded.

The lock was obliterated.

"Where did you get that?" He waved the smoke and dust away.