IMPORTANT!!!

Guysss...

I wanted to share something really important with you guys...

That i don't know, why but i don't feel good writing this content with the names (SIDNAAZ).

Ik that these are just characters which are fictional and doesn't affect the real life sidnaaz. But still Sidnaaz means a lot to me and idk why for some reason i couldn't write this content with their names attached to this...

As i'm writing this storyline based on International culture, there's lot more deep mature content and etc in the further chapters.

I clearly have no idea why its affecting me...!

But yeah i'm really bothered and affected for sure.

This story is not just Regular Mafia based fiction but a lot more than the regular stuff. As i have a lot to give you... There's a lot more about these character's life in this story.

So, I've come to three solutions for this issue.

1. I will End this story and start publishing my remaining stories.

2. Or I can change their Character names. so that i can feel and be in peace and stop being affected by the character names.

3.Or lastly to continue this story as it is. If you guys liked it.

It's totally up to you guys as per your demand, as you guys mean  a lot and were supporting me through this beautiful journey, i will come to a decision further.

I have a lot more profiles in Wattpad and have wrote many Stories but this is the first one which i tried in a different way.. And gladly some of you really liked this one. As i got lot of Messages.

So, i really wanted your opinion on this issue, whether to continue with or without the same character names or to end it in a good note.

So, please do respond as i really need a clarity on this.

Thank youuu for all the love:)

~Annonymously Yours..!