Chapter Sixteen

His hands were shaking so bad that he ended the call early, he doesn't know when, but he just knew that he was fucked.

He was a dead boy walking.
___________________
___________
3rd PERSON POV

It took just a few minutes before Aido came to his side. Aido guided him as they went up to Einar's room as discreetly as they could. No one saw them come in as they were very careful about it. Soon they both sat down, Aido on his bed, and him on the floor.

"So..." Aido started as he saw the teary-eyes Einar, "Are you okay? What was that you were saying on the phone is it... true?"

Einar nods and wordlessly hands Aido his phone, Aido took it from his hand and looked over it before he cursed when he saw the new date on the screen. "Yeah, I have no idea what this could mean. But let's not jump to conclusions and say that you're dead. I doubt you can be as you would be more like... vampire and less human, y'know?" Aido said which made Einar scoffed.

He sighed and ran a hand through his newly dyed black hair, "We don't know that... it'll be better for me if I was dead as that would force me to move on and not stay like..." he shook his hands, gesturing to himself, "...this!"

Aido stayed quiet before he himself sat down with Einar on the floor, "Y'know, I never really told you this, but I... I died when I came here."

Einar looked at him with shock, "Then..." he didn't really know what to say at this revelation as he stared at his friend, "How could you tell?" he finally questioned. Aido shrugged, "I saw the light—as corny as that sounds—and I was actually here since I was born. I wasn't here recently like you. I was born here." He rolled his eyes at something, "I had to grovel at Kaname's feet to be allowed in on his little group of nobles since I had no idea how the original got in besides familiar blood."

"Then... you think I might still be alive?" Einar asked and Aido nodded at him. "I think so because you didn't mention anything about speaking to someone or seeing a white light. Though, don't ask me what she asked me because I don't remember. It was too long ago for me."

Einar relaxed a bit at the fact that he wasn't dead, "Why is the date different? Do you think something might happen to me that might cause me my life?"

At that Aido shook his head, frowning, "I have no idea since our situations are a bit... different. But I know for a fact that by finishing the important parts of the anime, we get to go back home. Or at least, you do as I'm already dead."

The last part got to Einar as he let his head lean on Aido's shoulder. They stay quiet for a while before Einar spoke, "I wish I could take you home with me. Maybe you can make yourself a new life or something. maybe you'll still be alive, and we would be friends there."

Aido stayed quiet before a small, "Me too," came from him.

...

Once Einar kind of got his shit together with Aido's help, he fell asleep as his friend went to class. When he woke up in the morning, Einar felt a lot lighter than before. Which was ironic seeing how he beefed up a bit because of his training. He went to his class and sat down on the back where he couldn't be seen.

After a while Yuki entered with a certain other silvered haired boy that had Einar raise and eye before he forced his face to remain nonchalant and looked at them. Ichiru was the first to notice him before an unknown expression came to his face as he saw the changes that Einar made to himself.

"Zero, it's good to see that you're back safe. Here I was just warming this up for you," Ichiru handed him the prefect badge and sat down close to him. Yuki immediately turned as if she was a shark that smelled blood.

"Zero!" Yuki yelled which got the attention of the others, he smiled at her for a bit before returning to his resting bitch face. "I'm glad you're back! Will you be able o help us during transitioning? I'm sure Hanabusa-san will be overjoyed in seeing you back!" she rambled on before she stared at him intently,

"Your hair..." she whispered.

"I figured that I needed a change since my plan didn't work as well as it did. So, now it's more to my liking. Does it not look good on me or something?" he questioned her as she made a face.

"No—no it looks good it's just that..." she stares at Zero's twin and Einar smiled. "I just changed my hair, besides Ichiru-san isn't related to anymore," he smiled at her confused face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I disowned him officially as a member of the Kiryuu clan. Since he was sooo mature and decided to go fuck himself somewhere else in our time of need. He doesn't deserve the name now does he?" he said in a tone that made Yuki conflicted.

In the end, she just sighed and sat down next to him, Einar ignored the stares of others that were listening in on their conversation, but he mostly ignored the angry (and slightly hurt) expression that Zero's twin brother made.

...

After class was over, Ichiru made his move and tried to corner Einar somewhere to talk to him about what he said. When he did that Einar wordlessly reached into his bag and handed him the official papers of his disownment to Ichiru which made the other male grab his collar harshly.

"How could you do this to me?!"

Einar stayed calm as the other yelled at him with small tears in his eyes, he simply ignored Ichiru's face and looked at his nails like they were the most interesting thing in the world. "You made your decision. You had a perfectly good family, and you ran away and spat on it. Did you really think that I would still care for you after what you did? To our parents? To me?"

He pushed the other male off of him and walked away for a bit before turning around for a bit, "Grow up, Ichiru-san. You're not a child anymore."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And a small message for you all, HOW TF DID NONE OF Y'ALL TELL ME THAT AIDO'S FISRT NAME WAS HANABUSA??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS HIS LAST NAME!?

Fake ass bitches (JK I love you all.)