Chapter One

3rd PERSON POV

Einar wasn't a fan of sleep it took so much time out of your day to not even feel rested when you woke up. Why bother having something like a healthy sleeping schedule. He had schoolwork to worry about and had to mentally prepare himself to go to school.

Even then he was still human, and he also had such things as 'comfort shows.' Too bad that his was one that had literal vampire incest in it that was said that it wasn't incest because one is a distant relative and the other just adopted.

Einar couldn't help that he liked the weird anime he found one night of scrolling through Netflix trying to find something good to watch. Him getting hooked by that banger anime opening and the fact that it had some world building was enough for him to like the anime, weird incest relationships aside.

He loves watching Vampire Knight whenever he's in a bad mood, which is why he recognized the face that was in the mirror after he took a shower on auto pilot.

It was Zero fucking Kiryuu.

Now, Einar could've screamed and be justified in doing so.

But he didn't.

Instead, he just checked the body out which other Vampire Knight fans couldn't blame him. He went to see how Zero's fangs looked and even went to see the textures that the tattoo and his eyes had. This counted as free eye candy after all, that was all he did before he decided to get ready.

He was able to guess correctly were Zero's room was and started to look if he had anything that could tell Einar the date. He was able to find something and saw that it was a few days before Valentine's Day, so he had no clue whether the anime had started yet or not. Einar was able to get something out of looking at Zero's room, he now knew where he kept everything so that he could at least pretend to be Zero until he got an idea on how to proceed.

It was a Tuesday morning and Einar was at a lost at what he can do. He didn't know where the class he was supposed to be in was, nor did he know where Yuki was so he had to find the class by himself. He was thankful that it was still morning so he could look around the academy and find Cross's office and look to see if he had an extra schedule anywhere in the thousands of papers he must have.

With that in mind the new Zero headed outside once he dressed up and walked until he found the office. He lock-picked the door and made his way inside, shutting the door behind him and locking it again. Einar rummaged through all the drawers that he could open and went through the stacks and stacks of appears before finally finding the Day Class student schedules. He looked for his name and grabbed his schedule, he was about to put everything away when he heard the keys jiggle. He froze and quickly placed everything where it was before he opened a window and jumped off towards the ground. Surprising a random student who was just walking by, he apologized and stood up from his landing position before running as far as he could from the office.

Once he was in his dorm room he used that time to grab his school bag and get a random notebook to act as a cover to his schedule. Einar was quite proud of his achievement today, who would've thought that being considered a street rat might've come in handy one day. With that he found his class and started to act as if he knew what was going on.

___________

Einar just didn't know just how annoying anime characters could be until he had to go to the crossover to supervise the vampires and the fangirls from acting out. Zero being a member of the disciplinary committee meant that HE had to deal with Zero's job now that he somehow was in control of his body. It sucked that it wasn't a weekend so that Einar could've at least had the chance to get adjusted to his new body now that he felt how different this body is compared to his old(?) one. Just as he was about to start yelling at the girls for being too loud, he saw a scene that made him realize something. Kaname Kuran was picked up a fallen Yuki from the ground and asked if she was okay while all the other fangirls stared in wonder or jealousy.

"Are you okay?" he asked Yuki while she bushed and stuttered out a small yes. Before Kaname smiled at her and turned around to see Einar watching him, Kaname then proceeded to send him the most annoying shit eating grin that he had ever laid his eyes upon and that was the time that Einar decided that yes, he will make this man's life a living hell.