Chapter Thirteen

It was tense and even the weed in their systems couldn't help their nerves at what they could be walking into

It was tense and even the weed in their systems couldn't help their nerves at what they could be walking into. Einar noticed a door that was blocked by a chair and someone was banging the door with all their might, "Help! Help me please!"

It was Yuki.
_____________________________
3rd PERSON POV

Einar quickly grabbed the chair that was used to get the door stuck. Throwing it away, he opened the door and Yuki came tumbling into his arms. He hugged her and pushed her behind him when he saw Shizuka appear in her real form. She immediately was in his face as if she teleported with how fast she moved. He panicked and punched her straight in the nose.

"Auuughh!" she howled in pain her hand touching her face before she hissed at having a gun pointed at her, it seems that she was losing control of her Pureblood beast. "You're not supposed to be able to hurt your master, your creator!" She growled as she went in to attack him, slashing him or attempting to as Aido placed an ice barrier between the two of them.

Shizuka was surprised at seeing another vampire being with Einar and simply snarled at the newcomer. "To think one of Kuran's toys would be on your side..." she said while looking at his friend, he unconsciously got in front of Aido to prevent her from taking something from him. He might be Zero but he doesn't want to experience what it means to be Zero. Einar prepared his gun as Aido shifted behind him and prepared to attack as well.

They both ran towards the disguised Pureblood and started to attack her together, not giving her a chance to even breathe, they were able to land some hits on her while avoiding being hit. Aido and Einar blocked the hits that were sent the other person's way and protected each other. With the way that they moved you'd think that they had fought together all their life.

Aido went and attacked Shizuka which was simply shrugged off by her before she broke the ice and pushed the shards towards Aido which then Einar came from behind to shoot the shards to stop them from causing any real harm. They were so in sync that when Aido went forward to attack Shizuka took her eyes of Einar which was her biggest mistake because he aimed his gun to her head and shot.

Shizuka stood still as it seemed that her body hadn't processed the whole 'being dead' thing and she stumbled a bit. Grabbing at nothing she fell to her knees and finally looked at them before falling completely to the ground. Einar and Aido panted looking at each other before looking at the quiet Yuki who was a bit behind them covering her eyes. "It's okay, she's gone," Einar said walking towards Zero's adoptive sister and checking her for injuries.

"Call Yori and tell her to meet you somewhere so that both of you can go to the ball together. Aido and I will handle all of this so you don't have to worry about this," he muttered while giving his suit's jacket and giving it to Yuki as she was in some kind of shock. Einar couldn't really blame her his hands were also shaking a little, but he had to be strong for his—Zero's sister. Yuki nodded and he left the room with her to ensure that she wasn't alone while waiting for Sayori to arrive.