Chapter Ten

3rd PERSON POV

Aido jumped on Einar's back once he spotted the tall teen and clung to him like a koala. Einar simply sighed and adjusted Aido on his back to give him a proper piggyback ride without Aido chocking him to death. "What are we going to do?" Aido asked.

"We need to learn how to ride a horse."

"Eh...?"

"Well, I need to learn that but you're my friend so you suffer with me," Einar said clutching Aido to his back to ensure that he couldn't escape.

"NOO —oi watch it you almost dropped me—OOOO!" Aido dramatically yelled and let himself fall on Einar's back making him almost drop him due to the sudden unbalance. Aido was simply using his legs to balance himself from Einar and the ground, so he almost fell one more time before Einar yelled at him, "Fix yourself damnit! You're not that easy to carry when you're sprawled like that."

Soon they both arrived where the school's stalls were. Lily, Zero's horse, was there she was terrorizing the students that dared to come near her to clean her. Einar cursed at having so many students out where he wanted to hang out with his friend. "What do we do now?" he asked and Aido made a sound as if he was saying 'IDK'. "We can still do whatever we want, fuck what those guys think," Aido said after noticing how disappointed Einar was at not doing what he had planned.

"Yeah...," Einar let Aido down and started to walk over to where the horse was. Lily seemed to sense him and stopped her reign of terror amongst the students to instead turn around and go head his way. She stopped close to him and started to sniff him, it seemed that the horse knew that something was different with her friend and was seeing if Einar was good enough for her standards. Einar suddenly got the feeling that he was putting his life on the line and got nervous but before he could run away Lily's nose smelled his hair and he stayed very still. She let out a noise and started to push Einar back, he thought that maybe she was rejecting him but then she smelled his hand as if she wanted him to pet her.

Everyone stood agape at the blatant gesture of affection that the most "aggressive" horse displayed to the 'scary' disciplinary committee. Einar let out a sigh of relief and smiled, "Hey girl. Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I had a lot of things going on, but I'm here now." Lily kicked the ground in response and started to pull Einar into her stall before stopping when Aido made his way to her, surprising those that were watching them, she let him in too.

"Woah, this is totally a Snow White moment," Aido said as he fed Lily some carrots that where provided to them by the shocked teacher in charge of handling the horses while Einar started to prepare Lily to wear the straddle.

"Yeah, and it's going to turn into a hella gay moment when you and I ride together," Einar said as he got on with some help from Aido who simply stook out his tongue in response.

"It's not gay if we're both wearing socks."

"Okay Mr. Homiesexual, I see you."

"Shush now and help me up would you."

Einar chuckled before extending his hand, "Just be careful, shorty." He presented his hand as an offer and Aido took it and used the hand as a robe to get onto Lily's back. Once they made sure that Lily was okay and comfortable with it they started to walk slowly, making their way out of the stable and into the garden that was used to walk—and on occasion—feed the horses. They talked about any subject that came to mind and slowly waited until it was time for crossover.

"Get to class, I'll take care of Lily," Einar said as he stopped to let Aido down and started to copy what the other students were doing with their horses to get Lily to turn around rather than simply letting her walk wherever she wanted. He directed her into the stable and got off Lily and started to take everything he put on her off while petting her in the process. He kissed her nose goodbye and went along his way.

Einar ran all the way to crossover, startling the day class girls in the process as e had popped out of nowhere and yelled at them to get in line. Yuki stomped her way towards him and hit him, he held in a curse that was surely make her cry and have Kuran on his ass with all the control he had in his body. "Where were you? You're late to crossover, again!"

"Sorry, I was with Lily and lost track of time. I'll take responsibility in from right now, so you can get a small break. Does that sound good?' Yuki gaped at him before pondering as she finally processed the question before finally telling him her answer, "Sounds good BUT! Don't think you'll always be forgiven for it!"

He nodded and she skipped away happy at having some more time to do some of the work that she was behind in. after a while the gates finally open and he glared at both sides of the wall of girls. Basically, telling them that they should move in front of him if they dared. Before that he felt a touch on his hand and he looked down to see someone holding his hand. Maria, he thought before taking his hand away from her grasp. "Please meet me here," she handed him a note and she took it with some hesitancy.

It seems that it was time for him to kill again.

A/N: Here's a chapter hope you enjoy!