| 05 |

Xanders bike starts moving around me in circles

Xanders bike starts moving around me in circles. Every now and then going higher almost in a figure of eight.

I'm not scared, more cold. The wind from his bike is throwing me. I think Xander can tell I want to leave.

———————————————————————————

I can tell she's about to step forwards, that's not happening

I can tell she's about to step forwards, that's not happening. I'm good on this bike but Enzo would kill me if anything happened to her.

So going around, I keep my hand on her waist, making her stay still. She sucks in a breath. At least she's staying there now.

I think about dragging out my run of the globe just for the sake of making it worse for ems, but I need to get her back home. This isn't a place for her.

So about a minute later I stop the bike next to em and wait for someone to open the door for me to drive my bike out.

I look at ems and give her a quick nod. Before driving out and to the back. I know if I don't get back to her soon then she'll run off.

I get off my bike and run back over to the cage. She isn't there. Of course not.

———————————————————————————

The moment I see Xands bike drive off i leg it towards the back corner of the field and message Kat

The moment I see Xands bike drive off i leg it towards the back corner of the field and message Kat. I don't want to go home yet.

———————————————————————————
Messages between Kat and Emily:

E: meet me at the back corner

K: I have so many questions

E: I'll explain but we have to go

K: ok coming

———————————————————————————

I See kat running over and when she's close enough I grab her hand and pull her into the bush.

"Why where you in the cage" she's high I can tell.

"Xanders here, he knows I'm not supposed to be here. If he finds me he's going to take me home" I'm stumbling over my words trying to get them all out as quick as possible.

"Upsy daisy" and with that I'm throw up in the air. Fuck sake.

He doesn't put me on the ground though, instead he hold me on his hip. I try my hardest to wriggle off but of course it doesn't work.

"Put her down asswipe" yess go on kat. I love when she stands up for me.

"Go home kat your baked" he grumbles. If you couldn't tell, Xander doesn't like kat much either, i think my brothers convinced him to hate her as well.

Xander doesn't wait for Kats snarky comebacks and instead walks away with me on his hip. I try everything to get off, scream, punch, scratch... you name it I tried it.

Eventually he gets tired of my fighting and just carries me under his arm. He mumbles something about me behaving but I choose to ignore it.

Now is not the time to argue.

Just as I give up trying, he opens his car door and practically throws me in the passenger seat. He could be a little more gentle, all this doesn't came naturally.

Then he gets in the drivers seat but doesn't turn the car on. He turn to me, "your drunk, your high, and you have some other girls blood all over your hands. Do you understand how much trouble your in" he sounds so cross. But I'm not entirely in my right head so my next words are...

"When the fuck did I ask you" it's a little slurred as it comes out but I think I did pretty well.

"One, watch your language. Two, that doesn't even make sense" what does he mean that makes perfect sense.

I mumble a whatever under my breath and turn away, facing the window.

"Put your seatbelt on"

I just pretend i didn't hear him and keep looking out the window in a strop.

That's when Xander has the cheek to reach over and buckle my seatbelt for me. Absolutely not, so I unbuckle it.

"Stop being a fucking brat and put your seatbelt on" the voice kind of scares me, he sound angry.

"Fuck off Xander" keep it short and simple.

"Put your seatbelt on now or I'll get you out of this car and put you over my knee." What did he say.

I don't want to find out what that meant so I hurry to put my seatbelt on.

"Good girl" see that just makes my stomach flip, in ways I don't think I should.

———————————————————————————
Fifth chapter done!
I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's, sorry this one's a bit shorter.

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter