| 13 |

"Because I've been trapped in this school for kinks!" I say through gritted teeth

"Emily, it's a disobedience school. I explained this to you already" he sounds defeated.

"Yeah yeah" I wave him off and look around a little.

It's not a big space but it's not little, around the edges are light boxes and controls of sorts. I'm one corner there string for the big curtain I'm guessing.

"Look em let me walk you back to your dorm" he offers, when I turn back to face him.

"No thanks, I will go though" I give him a fake smile and wave before walking off. More of a strut actually or somewhere in between the both.

I hear Rory huff but he dosent say anything or follow me.

————————————————————————————

After Emily has left my sight I start to think about r what to do

After Emily has left my sight I start to think about r what to do. I can't let her get herself kicked out. Enzo will be fuming.

Not knowing what to do I take my phone out of my pocket to message him.

———————————————————————————
Messages between Rory and Enzo:

R: Mate we have a problem.

E: I know, Xander told me.

R: How does Xander know?

E: Emily called him practically begging to
be picked up, when she got told no she
decided on getting kicked out.

R: Maybe this isn't the best place for her?

E: I don't know, Xander and I are trying to
come up with something.

R: Alright, tell me if you come up with something.

E: Will do. Keep her out of trouble.

R: I'll try.
———————————————————————————

I slip my phone back into my pocket and take a deep breath before walking off in the same direction Emily did minutes before.

This girl is going to be the fucking death of me.

I walk out of the drama hall through the double doors and decide to go straight.

Feel like fucking Spider-Man with my spider-senses. I wish I actually had spider-senses, would make my job a lot easier.

My only goal is too keep Emily out of trouble until her brother and Enzo grind another idea.

While I'm walking I hear a load scream ahead, a high pitched bitch in pain kind of scream.

I doesn't waste a second before sprinting down the hallway.

I get to the lockers by the front office when I see a small circle of about five people surrounding two girls.

And of course when I get closer I can tell one is Emily. I stand back for a second to see what's happening. it's a pretty even fight which is surprising considering Emily's temper.

The other girl who I've only seen around school a few times, punches Emily in the ribs. I can tell this sets her off.

Ems takes the other girls blonde hair in her hand and smash it against the floor, the girl stays down and doesn't move.

I think I should step in now, "everyone back to your doms now!" I boom over the hallway in a dominant voice.

I see all the scared subs scurry off, only Emily and the blonde girl are left.

"What have you done" I say walking up to the girls, looking at em.

She shrugs with a smile on her face. Fucking brat.

I take her chin in my hand and get close to her face, "this is not a joke Emily"

She seems shocked at my stern voice and I almost see her back down a little.

Almost.

Then she opens her gobby mouth again, "look she's not dead"

"That doesn't matter, you shouldn't have been fighting!" I yell, finally loosing my shit.

I see her huff and roll her eyes but I'm too focused on making sure the blonde girl is ok to do anything.

"Emily go to room 149 and wait outside the door kneeling" I look up from the girl on the floor.

"Kneeling" she scoffs and walks off in the direction to the dorms.

———————————————————————————
Eighth chapter done!
I'm sorry this one is so short but I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's.

If you couldn't tell this is the start of the big twist that I've been planning, this is just the boring part leading up to it.

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter.