| 15 |

"What is he doing here" I say, ignoring the demand

"Face the wall" Rory repeats.

I roll my eyes and face the wall again, facing my hand up.

I feel hot breath on my neck, "watch the eyes princess" they whisper.

"Fuck off Xavier" I hiss back at him.

"Ay, alright let's stop that" Rory says, making Xavier stand up from next to me and stop pestering me.

"What's going on, why is he here" I ask Rory, thinking I'll get more of an answer from him.

"I could see you were having trouble with your assigned doms. So I thought Id ask for some help" Rory answers calmly.

"What does my brother think?" Surely he won't be happy that his best friend could be my dominant.

"It took a little convincing" Xavier pipes up from beside Rory.

I think a little is quite the understatement, my brother wouldn't want this. It's fucking creepy.

"I don't want anyone as my dominant, I'm not into this kinky shit"

"I've gone over this with you before Emily on your first day" Rory rubs the bridge of his nose between his index and thumb.

"I don't care it's still weird" I whine.

"That's enough. It's not weird, it's a lifestyle that is going to show you basic respect and submission" Xavier spits out.

"You sound like a fucking nerd" I laugh at him.

It's true though, he does sound like a nerd. I could fully picture him wearing them little glasses and him spitting saliva when he talks.

"That's your first warning Emily" Rory says, sounding very tired and done with the whole situation.

My first warning? Shut the fuck up you stupid boy.

I just scoff and play with my hands in my lap.

"Stay there and put those hands on your knees, we'll be back in a minute" I can hear Rory say to me as he walk off with Xavier.

I put my hands on my knees in a strop and wait for them to come back.

I know what y'all are thinking 'why are you actually listening' and to that I say MIND YOU DAMN BUSINESS YOUR YHE ONE READING ABT ME!

————————————————————————————
Fifteen chapter done!
I'm sorry this one is so short but I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's.

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

if you've been checking or waiting on this story I apologise but as you may have noticed the updates are becoming further and further apart.

I cannot decide on weather to continue this story or end it here... I would love to hear your honest feedback.

XX