| 06 |

A little while into the ride home I speak up, "please don't take me home"

"Ems I have to, Enzo would kill me" he sounds conflicted, i kinda feel bad for him. Not.

"Please Xander" I hate begging to boys but this is my only option right now, make him feel bad for me.

"Emily I'm not lying to your brother, your going home" god and in that strict voice as well.

I mumble a little "fuck sake" and turn to look back at the window.

"Language" is that his favourite word or something?

"How did you even hear that" honestly though I'm shocked, maybe he's one of the avengers.

Xander just shrugs as we pull up into the driveway of my house. Oh god here we go.

I give Xander one more pleading look before he tilts his head towards the door, telling me to get out. He gets out his side as well and we walk up to the front door together.

Xander holds onto me though, so I don't fall over. I'm off my head right now.

He rings the bell and eventually Enzo answers, looking grumpy as ever.

"God what's up your ass" probably shouldn't have said that.

"Get to your fucking room right now" he didn't even yell it, almost growled it.

I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs very slowly now that Xanders not helping me.

———————————————————————————

I Watch Emily stumble up the stair to her bedroom, when she's far enough away not to hear me, I look at Enzo

"Don't be to rough on her, she's not in her right mind at the moment" why do I do this, she treats me like shit and I'm trying to get her out of trouble with my best friend.

"Yeah because she's drunk, high, and has mangled fucking hands" he sounds PISSED. I dont know if I can get ems out of this one.

"Her hands aren't mangled, there a bit bloody and cut up but not broken or anything" doesn't he think I would've taken her to the hospital if she had broken bones?

"Whatever, stay tonight if you want or don't."

"Ok enz, just take a couple of breaths before you go and talk to her" I basically begging him.

He gives me a nod just before he walks up the stairs very slowly.

———————————————————————————

I'm furious with her, she's out of control

I stomp up the stairs slowly, and when I get to her door I take two long, deep breaths just like Xander told me to.

Then I open the door, trying my hardest not to slam it open. I see her sitting on her bed so I go over to her.

"Stand up" I'm actually very calm, surprising I know.

"What?" How hard is it to understand that.

"Stand. up" god you would think I'm asking her to jump out the window.

Once she eventually stands up I take her arm in my hand and pull her towards the bathroom. Without saying a word, I run hot water into the sink and starts scrubbing the blood off her hands.

She keeps whinging about me being to rough. But to be honest she did this to herself.

Once I'm done I get a towel and dry her hands, so I can take a look.

They don't look too bad, three or four cuts and a couple bruises and scrapes.

"Get some sleep, I'll deal with you tomorrow" I expect ems to ignore me or have some bratty comeback but instead she hugs me.

I hug her back and kiss the top of her head. I hear her mumble a small sorry and then she walk away into her bathroom.

———————————————————————————

Why do I kinda feel bad. Ever since mums stoped being around as much, Enzo and I haven't really hung out. We're always fighting and I just want to have my brother back.

Boo hoo, soft story bullshit. I ain't sorry, just tired.

I brush my teeth and get changed into an oversized jumper and get into bed. I have pjs but I just don't wear them.

I'm exhausted but I get on my phone anyway and start scrolling through my fyp on tiktok. Long story short I don't put my phone down until about 3 in the morning.

That's not my problem though really. That's other people's problem.

———————————————————————————
Sixth chapter done!
I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's, sorry this one's a bit shorter.

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter