| 11 |

Hearing the tone in Finns voice, I scurry away to find some clothes, but looking inside makes me question weather to start a world war

Everything is fucking pastel. There's on small part of the wardrobe that had normal looking shorts and crop tops so I quickly look through them and pick something out.

I walk out of the wardrobe and go to find the devils themselves.

When I see then in the kitchen I walk up to them and practically yell, "why is everything fucking pastel" it's a good question.

Finn laughs and says, "that's not the worst of it" what the fuck does he mean.

Levi steps forwards, "we can change the colours around a little don't get stressed"

"Bullshit, I'm not doing this" I snap and lift my arms up in the air and slap them down to my thighs.

I get to the door of the dorm or should I say fucking apartment and surprisingly they don't stop me from walking out.

I go outside the school to the same bench I was at before and search my pockets for my pack of fags but forgetting that idiot took them earlier.

Speaking of the devil he sits down next to me. "Not going so good ay?" He says.

"Oh piss of Rory" I grumble back to him. Little bit harsh but oh well.

"None of that trouble, I'm rather close with one of your doms, wouldn't want him to find out would ya" is he fucking blackmailing me. Prick.

"I don't care, I'm not staying here" I pull out my phone and try to call an Uber but I have no fucking Wi-Fi and I ran out of 4G. Great.

I put my phone back in my pocket. And cross my arms trying to think of what to do next.

"Well that worked out for ya didn't it, why don't I just take you back to your dorm ay" my dorm? You mean their fucking apartment.

I scowl at him which I think gives him the answer he was looking for but alas he clearly doesn't give a flying fuck.

He grabs me by he arm and marches me back through the halls, "there not to bad, there's just going to be a few changes" he says knocking on the door to where the trolls under the bridge have moved to.

"Yeah whatever" don't think he understands I don't want the change but whatever.

The door opens and there stands Finn looking pissed.

Rory guides me inwards with a hand on the small of my back.

Once I'm inside Finns hand takes the place of Rory's, "go sit on the sofa" he says in a low voice. Alright corpse my bad buddy.

I look back to Rory quickly as I'm about to walk off to the sofa like Finn said.

"I don't want to see you wandering again ay" Rory says pointing his finger at me.

After I've walked away the door doesn't shut immediately, instead that talk for a while and I hear parts of there conversation.

All I can make out is, sub and meet. Doesn't sound great but oh well.

Before long Finn joins me on the sofa and only a little minute after that Levi also joins us.

I roll my eyes mentally. This can't be good.

Without saying anything Levi and Finn both take folded pieces of paper out of their pockets.

———————————————————————————
I am so so so sorry this chapter is so short but there is a big twist coming up and this chapter is just holding it back. I'm honestly so stuck on how to get to the bit twist.

But I'm figuring it out and it will finger crossed be here soon.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter.