| 16 |

After fucking forever they both come back into the room, I quickly turn back around and place my hands on my legs facing up once again

I hear them walk over to the couch behind me and sit down.

"You can turn around" Rory gives me permission

I turn around facing them, my legs crossed and a not too pleased look on my face.

"So what's going on?" I ask, looking at them both.

"We're giving you three options" Xavier answers.

"Oh amazing, I feel blessed" I reply.

How nice of them.

That was sarcasm incase you couldn't tell.

"Thats going to stop now, no more" Xavier point his finger at me and warns in a stern tone.

I put both my hands up and raise my eyes brows to show I'm finished being a bitch for the moment.

"Option one, you stay at this school with Xavier as your dom" Rory explains

I nod to show my understanding.

"Option two, you will be put on partial leave, every six months you will go home to Xavier as your dom and come back to school with me as your dom" Rory says, leaning towards and resting his elbows on his knees as he does.

"So what's option three" I ask, impatiently.

"I'm getting there"

"Hurry up then" I roll my eyes

I see Xavier rise his eyes brows at my comment as a warning so I decide to shut up and listen for once.

"Option three, you stay at school with both of us as your doms"

"You want to share me? I'm flattered" I extend an hand to my head and fall back dramatically.

"Emily" Xavier warns.

"My bad, my bad" I joke and sit back up.

"After that I don't think we should give her an option" Rory says to Xavier.

My eyes widen but only slightly, like I was going to be given an option anyway.

Xavier looks back at Rory and nods.

"It's decided then" Rory exclaims, getting up from the sofa.

I look from him to Xavier, confused.

"what's decided?" I ask

"You'll continue at this school with us both as your dominants, call it extra guidance" Rory speaks loudly from the other side of the room, looking through some drawers, clearly searching for something...

———————————————————————————
Sixteenth chapter done!
I'm sorry this one is so short but I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's.

I finally found sometime and motivation to Finnish this chapter.

I know a lot of people have been waiting for an update so I thought it would be better posting a short chapter rather than nothing at all. 

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter.