| 09 |

"Watch the attitude brat"  he hissed in my ear

"Watch the attitude brat" he hissed in my ear. I don't even know this boy and he's telling me what to do.

"Now, I'm going to take you back to miss Rudd, are you are going to behave. Do you understand" he grabs my upper arm and pulls me along.

I try and out up a fight but it doesn't work, he's more than a foot taller than me and he's strong. Eventually he has enough of my trying and just picks me up, not over his shoulder though... just onto his hip.

I don't bother wriggling to get away as we're almost at the door with a big sign reading "Miss Rudd" so I'm guessing my that's where he's headed.

Once we get inside the office he puts me down and point to a chair, opposite Miss Rudd.

I sink down in my seat and scowl. The boy leaves and Miss Rudd starts to talk, or yap... she looks like a Chihuahua so yap.

"This school has rules Emily, rules different from any other school you've been to before" she says sternly.

Yep heard that before, every school thinks there special. This one's just fucked.

"This is a bdsm school, bdsm... bondage, discipline or domination, sadism and lastly masochism. Key word there is discipline, this is a school of discipline" she passes me a paper as she speaks.

When she stop jabbering on I look at the paper, its a fucking contract. The top line reads "with signing this paper I agree to not sue or fault the school for any actions carried out on school grounds as long as they are legal"

"I'm not signing that" I calmly slide the paper back to her.

She takes a deep breath. "It's not an option miss falcon"

"Oh but it is, because I'm not signing your bullshit forms for your fucked up school" I spit through my teeth as I lean closer towards her.

"If you do not sit down and lower your voice Miss falcon I will have to call security" she hums calmly, clearly unimpressed by my outburst.

I scoff and walk out of her office, slamming the door.

"Ah ah ah, where are you going" the boy from earlier stops me.

"We're you seriously waiting outside the door, fuck sake" I'm loosing my mind, fucking creeps everywhere.

"Let's have a chat" instead of dragging me he puts his hand out and I take it.

He takes me to the library, and we sit down in a back corner.

"You are going to this school now, and no matter how much you try, you can not leave. So ask me the questions you have and I will answer them" he speaks, leaning his elbows on the table.

"Why" I'm curious on why he's being so nice, half an out ago he threw me over his knee, granted he only gave me one slap but still.

"Because your scared, I can tell" he tilts his head to one side.

"I'm not fucking scared" I hiss, slamming my fists down.

"Your cheeks are pale, your breathings heavy and you walk with abnormally small steps, all of which show your frightened" he motions for me calm down.

And I do. "What will happen if I sign the paper" I ask, looking at my hands.

"You will take a Test to understand what you are, wether that be a sub, a brat etc. then you will get paired with a don, male for you as you are straight."

How does he know I'm straight, how does he even know my name.. what the fuck.

"Will he hurt me, my dom. I saw people with leashes, and naked and kneeling, there was crying..." I start to stumble over my words as I get more anxious.

"No, those people were not hurt. They were being disciplined, they have safe words if it gets too much" he explains.

That puts my mind at rest a little.

"Will you come into the office with me" I ask timidly.

He nods and hold out his hand once again "come on" and we walk back to the office.

I'm glad he let me ask questions, I can trust him.

Before the boy knocks I ask him, "what's your name?"

"Rory, Rory Gallon"

I nod and he knocks on the door...

———————————————————————————
Ninth chapter done!
I hope you all enjoy reading my lovely's, sorry this one's a bit shorter.

Please don't forget to vote or comment any ideas or corrections but keep the comments kind.
Have a good day lovleys.

Don't forget to eat and have a drink of WATER (not coffee or monster) and I'll see you in the next chapter