Loser

Cameron's Pov

Me and the gang made it to first period when Bella stops in her tracks looking a little hurt. I look to where she was looking as I seen why she was upset. Edward fucking Cullen with his sister Alice was sitting at their old desk watching us walk in. I scowl softly grabbing Bella's arm softly before sitting her down next to me in the back wrapping my arm around her. I leaned over kissing her cheek softly as the gang joins us taking the seats that were right by us. I looked at Bella.

"You ok Angel."

"I am fine Cameron just upset they would show their faces again."

"Don't worry you don't and won't go back to them with us here. We won't let them hurt you again ever."

Bella looks in my eyes searching them for any lies I had said but when she found none she blushed. We stared at each other for a moment before she leaned in and closes her eyes. She wanted to kiss me!!! Holy shit was this really happening was I finally getting my shot. I leaned in as well before Bella jumps at the sound of someone breaking a glass. I look over seeing Edward scowling at me. That fucker......He just ruined this fucking moment. I was going to get the first kiss and this fucker really had to do that shit. What a douchebag seriously how jealous can you get dude she's over you get over it. I sighed before my eyes widen as Bella kissed me. I kiss back softly before she pulls back blushing. I smirk, take that fuckward she wants to fucking kiss me bastard. She snuggles into my side as the teacher starts the lesson. She puts on a movie for our assignment. Which apparently she wants us to make a small movie like this one. It was a love story......When it came to the more intimate scene I watched Bella stare in awe. Not like she was into it but she was seriously amazed at how passionate these two looked. She slowly looks at me before blushing. It was cute.....Did she want to feel like the women in the movie? I pulled her closer as I lean my head down before kissing her neck softly causing her to whimper softly. I smirk before whispering.

"So I was wondering."

She looks up at me tilting her head.

"It's been awhile and we seem to be getting closer so....I was wondering if you wanna be my.....Girlfriend."

I look at her softly waiting for a answer. She smiles softly a few minutes after nodding her head. I smiled in victory as I can see Edward scowl more at me before I flipped him off..You really thought you could come back and take her after all the work, effort, and love I put into her douche then your fucking delusional. I smirk at her when she watches the movie in interest again. One day.....soon I will make her feel like that. As the movie ends Bella stretches causing me to chuckle at her. The teacher pauses the movie before explaing in full what our project was. She had us draw topics out of a hat to see what we got. When Bella pulled for us she blushes. It couldn't be that bad could it? I looked at the three small papers that gave us a detailed word about what our short film was going to be. 

'Medieval times.'

'Supernatural.'

'Psychopathy Love.'

Or it can be. This wasn't as bad as i thought but it was going to be intresting. I looked at Bella laughing. Our friends groan at there picks before sitting closer when the teacher put on another movie for the last hour and a half of class telling us to either talk about our projects or watch the movie. 

"So technically we just have to figure out what supernatural creature we want to do babe."

"No Vampires please."

She looks at me disgusted as I chuckle.

"I agree babe no vampires I will never be a vampire....Gross."

"Talk about necrophilia much."

I laugh with Bella and the guys as maya makes a nasty face as she says that. Bella covers her mouth trying not to choke on her water. I rub her back softly.

"Definitely not into that are you babe."

"God no."

I thought for a second before Carter pulls up his phone trying to search for a supernatural creature for his 50's themed film. I looked over seeing the word devil....Something in me pulled me to that name. I smiled looking at Bella before speaking.

"devil."

Bella's eyes look at me with interest.

"devil?"

"Yeah since your going to be a princess right."

She nods looking at me with more interest indicating for me to keep going.

"What if I the devil and your a women who gets stuck in the forest and you like beg to be saved or something and I find you and become obsessed and mad with love and keep you to myself with all costs. Her eyes widen before nodding eagerly and giggling.

"That would get us an a for sure. I mean that would be a good background for both character roles." 

I nod at her when she pouts as she looks at her phone. She didn't have a upgraded phone....yet. I smile handing her my phone letting her search about backgrounds on medieval times and naga's. Honestly we couldn't have gotten something more perfect. I smiled leaning back. This was going to work out in my favour. I mean the devil was more popular in that era. Plus it's easier to put a intimate scene in it like Romeo and Juliet. Which would mean me and Bella would get closer. Which I didn't mind and from what she was looking at in the movie with interest made my stomach twist. I was hers as she was mine. I felt so happy and now with this film we will make it would only make our relationship more stronger. I felt so alive and high that it wasn't even funny. I have never felt like this with any other women I have dated but somehow Bella made me feel this. I was excited to make this short film with her. 

(There is some hidden gems in this chapter and many more so keep a keen eyes on each word).