Sexual Tensions.

Cameron's Pov

I scowled seeing Edward infront of me. I didn't want to hold back not anymore. If he wanted to start this then I would fucking finish it quickly. I moved slowly towards where he was as he tried rushing towards me. I slammed him into the wall hard causing him to grunt. 

"Your a pathetic piece of shit vamp boy. I told you over and over. I warned you over and over again. Yet here you all playing until you get killed. Well I can grant you that if you want it. But unfortunately you made it to where I want to do it slowly. So you feel it one limb by one limb. I want to watch you blood mixed with that nasty venom on the ground as you beg me to stop. Then right after I kill you bud. I am going up those stairs and fucking the shit out of my mate. To celebrate your death."

He scowls at me trying to bit me before I slam my fist into his face smirking. I grip one of his fingers and rip it off his hand. I smirk slamming my foot down on him keeping him in place. I grabbed my lighter out of my pocket smirking. I lit his finger on fire watching him scream and wiggle around. I smirk more and more as his screams get louder. One by one I burnt all his fingers letting the blood and venom leak onto the ground. I chuckled at his pain licking his blood off my hands. I grip his head making him look at me.

"I tried to warn you buddy. But you just didn't understand. And now your family is going to loose a member tonight. Because you couldn't handle being the loser. I hope you rot in my hell forever. I will make sure that down there you won't be happy either fucker."

I lit his head on fire as he screamed in pain. I smirked watching him burn slowly. I waited for a few moments before the flames went out and all that was left was ash. I cleaned my mess up smirking to myself happy that this fucker was out of this equation now. I smiled at myself. I took my shirt off heading back upstairs to my mate helping her out of the closet. But within a few seconds I couldn't help but let my beast take over my body. 

Beelzebub's Pov

I grinned as I took over my human's body. I slammed our my mate on the bed causing her eyes to widen in shock. She blushes quickly when she realizes that Cameron wasn't in control anymore. I kissed her neck biting down hard causing her blood to rush into my mouth. She whimpers in pain but before she can even talk I pull her up slightly ripping her clothing off one by one. I slowly kiss down her body making sure I took my time to but her nipples and her stomach. She knew this was claiming and she couldn't stop it. I got down to her pussy biting down roughly before I felt the blood pour into my mouth causing to moan slightly at the taste. She whimpered yet again in pain but before she can feel more of the pain I thrusted my tongue into her fast causing her to moan loud gripping my hair.

"Oh god.......W...w...I...I fuckkk."

I smirked as she couldn't form any words. I held her waist down so she couldn't move as I thrust my tongue harder and harder into her causing her legs to shake. I savored everything she gave me. I would never waste it. That would be a crime to let anything good go to waste. I smirked as I felt her cum into my mouth letting out a small whine. I smirked lapping her up before pulling out my tongue and slipping up her body. I slowly slid out of my pants causing her eyes to widen at my length. I admit I wasn't normal size....since I wasn't human but I knew she could take me. I knew I had to be slightly gentle when I enter her due to her being a virgin but I knew after that she would take anything I gave her. 

"You ready my queen."

She nods slowly.

"No, I need a verbal response slave."

"Yes sir..."

"Such a good girl aren't you."

She whimper as I slip my tip in slightly. She whimpers scratching my back. I slip more and more into her easing it into her so she can adjust. Once I finally sat fully in her I waited patiently. Minutes passed before she nodded and moved slightly letting me know she was ok. I gripped her throat tightly as I pulled my whole length out and slammed back in. I heard her moan loudly before her eyes watered slightly. I slammed slightly faster into her causing her to shake slightly. I smacked her face slightly causing her to whimper before looking into my eyes. 

"Good little slut. I am so proud of you taking me like a good little cock holder."

She whimpers as I slap her face slightly harder this time as I make my thrusts harder. I couldn't stop the grunts that came out of my mouth. I knew I was close and so was she by the way she was tightening around me. I leaned down whispering into her ear.

"Come on my little slut cum for me. You're almost there come on be a good cock slut and show me you love my cock."

She whimpers as I slam once more into her as hard as I could. She screams loudly pushing herself against me. I grin as I let my cum pump inside her causing her to moan one last time before I pull out. I pull her closer to me grabbing the soothing lotion on my desk and placing some into my hand rubbing the sore spots for her. I smiled kissing her as I pulled the covers over us. 

"You did such a good job baby girl. I love you beautiful get some rest shhh your ok."

She whimpers not letting me go slowly falling asleep. I slowly felt myself drift letting Cameron take back control.