Getting Started

Cameron's Pov

I couldn't stop the butterflies in my stomach. I know I know it sounds bad coming from a guy, but I couldn't help it. Me and Bella were starting our project and I knew what kind of scene we had to put in it. I was happy don't get me wrong but really nervous. I knew she was a virgin as well as I was which made me even more nervous. But she seemed like she wasn't boathered to much by it but then again most women do that. I sighed laying on my bed scrolling through some facts on each topic we had gotten. Bella was laying on my chest doing the same thing. We knew we needed costumes and all that but luckily Bella had covered that already. I looked down at her as she stuck her tongue out in concentration. I smirked before kissing her neck softly before causing her to giggle.

"Cammmmm Stoppp."

"Why, I am just trying to motivate you babe."

"Haha funny."

"I mean we have most of the facts and things so why not take a break we have been doing this since 7 o'clock this morning and now it's 8 at night."

She giggles before setting the laptop down, she snuggles into me as I turned on the tv and turning it to something we both liked. I looked at the tv not being able to think. I just wanted to kiss those amazing lips.....She was so pretty with her hair messy and her concentration look. I was trying to clear my thoughts so she didn't notice my hard boner. I didn't want to see like a pervert. But here I was thinking like one. God I seriously hate my brain right now. She looks up at me smiling before showing me the photos of Naga's . I shake my head slightly chuckling. They were scary things I must admit but something about them caught my interest. I sighed before my side started to tingle in pain again. I hated it, it's been a few months but my mom told me it was just growing pains. I sighed as Bella looked at me with a worried glance.

"You ok? Is it the pains again."

"Yeah just some stupid pains that...maybe a certain girl can kiss away."

She giggles shaking her head. I closed my eyes trying to relax before I feel my shirt being lifted up and kissing the side that was hurting. I opened my eyes back up seeing her there smiling softly.

"Is that better babe."

I smile nodding.

"Perfect baby."

Which my words rang true. It did stop hurting when she kissed it. Which got me confused before chuckling.

"What are you some kind of witch babe."

"Nope just an amazing girlfriend."

"Can't deny that after the food you cooked me this morning."

She giggles slapping my chest playfully. I growled at her playfully taking my shirt off before pinning her to the bed playfully. This was how it was between me and her. We were both playful with each other. But this time felt different. I got lost in her eyes as I felt this pull towards her like she was my everything. The only thing that really mattered to me. I smiled softly at her before kissing her lips softly and lovingly. She looks at me so softly as both our smiles fade. I leaned in closer to her kissing her again causing her to wrap her hands around my neck getting closer. Out bodies pressed together I pushed her down softly before kissing her neck before taking her shirt off. I kissed down to her bra before kissing slowly back up as I tug her pants off. I smiled softly at her. She was panting softly, as I kissed down her stomach I bit on the top of her waist right above her panties causing her to moan. Before I could continue I hear my sister knocking before she spoke.

"Dinners ready!!!."

I huffed softly replying.

"Ok sis be down in a little."

Bella puts her clothes back on before I put my shirt on. I looked at her causing her to blush before speaking softly.

"I don't know what happened I just."

"I get it, I feel the same way but not that I am regretting that...."

"I'm not regretting anything either that was the most...."

"Was that your..."

"First time doing something like that yes."

My eyes widen as I stare at her. Did Edward not touch her at all? How the fuck was that possible? Look at her she was fucking stunning, Of course she gained more weight with me and the gang she was actually much more thicker now. I fucking loved it. But the fact Edward didn't touch her made me happy. I was going to be her first for most things especially this and I was going to fucking shove it into that fucwards face so many times. I smirked at her before pulling her downstairs to eat dinner. My mother smiled at us softly seeing our connection. But lately she was looking like she knew something I didn't which made me worry. Most likely it was something she couldn't tell me but she knew it was not going to be to bad. It was like when I was younger and got sick she didn't tell me what I had and still didn't but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Of course she made my steak a little raw just like I liked it. Bella grew use to the meat that way. At first when we first became friends to her it was a little strange and the meat tasted weird to her but she grew to love it. My sister smirked at me before speaking.

"They were about to do it mom."

My moms eyes go to mine and the a flustered Bella. She shakes her head. 

"It's natural now stop picking on your brother. You know it's something he needs just like you will when you grow up to."

I never really understood. Other mothers that weren't in our friend group would frown upon that but with me and the gang's mothers they wanted us to do that. They were always pressing the fact to do it but wait until you truly love them kind of thing. Which none of understood but I mean I should be thankful right? But then again things weren't always as they seem so why would my mom be ok with that.......