Never Look Back

Cameron's Pov

 With days passing it was becoming colder and colder. December hit us fast and it was getting near christmas time. Which is why I was stressing out I was trying to find the perfect gift for my girl but everything was to plain for her. She was special and I wanted to surprise her but as soon as me and carter went to the shops in Seattle and something caught my eye quick.....A beautiful ring...a engagement ring. My eyes gave Carter a quick look before his eyes widen at me before he started speaking...

"Are you serious man?"

"I was already thinking about it. I mean me and her are perfect. We have had no fights no butting heads....Man my mom even said me and Bella would never break up. Why not show her I am committed to her."

"By marriage?"

"Wouldn't you do that for Logan?"

I seen him thinking for a moment before sighing.

"I guess you're right I would do that for Logan......I mean I am all for you proposing but how you gonna do it?"

"The beach, the one place Bella loves. She loves going down there and collecting starfish and shells."

Carter smiles at me before nodding looking at other rings most likely for Logan. I purchased the ring for Izzy as me and Logan walked out heading to the other shops around. I gathered small gifts for her to make christmas eve all the better. I planned on taking her on a scavenger hunt on christmas eve that led until midnight so it would be christmas morning when she got to the beach and everyone but her friends would be there. And she and her friends would join everyone and I could propose to her there. I would make sure there was fairy lights and all kinds of things for her such as food to hang out for a little while. Then we would head home sleeping a little before waking up and opening the other gifts. 

I wanted to spoil her...She has been there for me since day one being nothing but loyal to me. Hell the other day she pissed off Edward just a tad bit. Because apperently he said something bad about me and Izzy heard it and she went off on him causing him to get mad. I laughed in his face because of it. Izzy hated people talking shit about any of us, And now with everything going on. It was something we all needed she was like the mother of the group that had all of our backs and the one girl that taught us all and helped us get our grades up. And now we don't have to worry about our grades. 

I smiled gathering the last of the items that I needed. She will love this stuff. I hope she does anyway.....She was a perfect women that needed something that was worth as much as she is to me. She was my queen....My princess and I would make sure she knew that. I smiled as I grab the small fur coat for her. She needed a knew one since it was getting colder and to be honest Forks never got more hotter then 70 degrees. 

She deserved the most amazing things in life with how much she has done for me. And throughout my pains and growing into whatever the fuck I was Bella cooked and cleaned and made sure I was ok. I felt like she was pampering me and now it was her turn. I wanted to show her how grateful I was to her that she was this loving to me. She showed me more love then I have ever felt in years.

She won the heart of my friends and my family so easily. She became the best her she could be showing off herself and making then pissed off. Which I loved.....Her small spark was adorable. The other day we ran into a few of Jacob's friends. When they seen Bella I swore the taller guy Paul I think was the most shocked with how much Bella had changed. I wanted to laugh at him but I knew he was one of the guys that would start a fight and I didn't want to have a fight that day.

I smiled heading home to set everything up. I was freaking out a slight bit because I was hoping Izzy would like all these gifts. I knew she didn't like people pampering her to much but she will live. It wasn't like it was the end of the world. And plus I am pretty sure she will be happy about this kind of pampering this time. I smiled as me and Carter set up our gifts for our lovers and friends. We talked and laughed all night as the girls and Logan were out getting their presents and their hair done. I just hope Izzy was having a fun time with the rest of them....I hope nothing would go wrong...