🌸 11

Shin had to restrain himself from lashing out to the trafic light. It had been red for two minutes yet he felt like it was an entire hour. Maybe it was because of the fear and guilt swirling on his gut .

Fear from not helping whatever emergency Y/N needed.

Guilt from ignoring her call earlier.

"FUCK!" He cursed loudly. Taking the seatbelt off, he opened his car's door and went to dash, ignoring the constant honking of several vehicles behind him.

Shin checked his phone and clicked his tongue when her destination was still a little far, adrenaline rushed through his veins as he ran faster and after some hours like in hell.

He finally arrived at the place, he could barely keep up with his panting his lungs out, his eyes were too fixated on the scenery.

Y/N, the one beautiful girl he knew was resting against a wall. Slowly, he walked over to her.

"Y/N..?" He called out softly, the sight of her made him completely clueless on how to react. Her head hung low , her ones defined hair was now all dishieveled, her pale skin covered in several cuts... And her mouth was dripping with blood.

Only now did he notice some beaten up men surrounding the place. Did she cause this? Of course she did! Fuck I was too late!

Slipping off his coat, he drapped it around her and lifted her up, carrying him on his back and slowly did Y/N's eyes flutter open.

"Shin?" Her voice so coarse called out.

"Shush, you're too exhausted."

"Aren't you curious what happened?"

Shin flinched . Hell he really was, did she ran off her mouth once again and this time it resulted a gang fight?

Seriously? A gang fight? All these elderly men fighting against a single 17 year old girl? That was so fucking childish.

" I am. Fuck, I am. But questions can wait, Y/N. For now, rest until we arrive to the Hospital."

Y/N merely nodded, not having the energy to argue back since Shin had a hundred percent point.

Slowly, she closed her eyes and drfited to sleep as Shinichiro carried her from his back, before he went on his way, he pictured the scene of course; the old men were included .

No way was he just gonna ignore the fact all these men ganged up on a darn minor not to talk about it's the the same girl he had strong romantic feelings with.

But wait a minute..If she was in such a pinch. Why'd she call me when she has a mad dog of an uncle?

"Cuts and bruises only, other than that there's no more grave to your body, sweetheart. Just a little ointment for a week and you're gonna be good." The nurse smiled after patching her up with whatever stuff to take care of her wounds.

Until the two had arrived at the hospital, both Shin and Y/N were just silent. Both didn't know how to talk and scared of the results if they ever asked the question they badly wanna ask.

"I'll leave you two some time alone." And just that, the nurse had left the room leaving just the two.

...