Chapter 2: The Twin's New World

The village nestled in nature's embrace, surrounded by hills and embraced by serene landscapes, exuded an aura of peace. Silence, unhurried, was its only companion, accompanied by the soft murmur of the wind through ancient trees.

Humble houses, weathered and rustic, dotted the landscape like a jigsaw puzzle. Amid lush greenery, they felt like natural extensions of the earth. Villagers moved with quiet determination, their steps carrying the weight of purpose. Familiar faces, etched with neighborly bonds, exuded warmth from years lived side by side.

Cordial and cautious, the villagers regarded newcomers with curiosity. In this close-knit tapestry, trust was currency. The shared existence was rooted in simplicity and hard work, enduring bonds woven over time.

The village, bordering on a small town, counted its residents in hundreds. Human faces reflected settlement homogeneity, with a subtle reminder of the broader world beyond its borders.

On the outskirts, a picturesque house stood surrounded by nature. Made of stone and wood, it radiated solid endurance. The living room cradled a fireplace, a source of warmth. Upstairs, a cozy bedroom waited like a cocoon, while downstairs, a small room with a morning sunlit window held hidden treasures.

Bell and Alice explored, eyes sparkling with wonder. The house promised countless adventures yet to be lived. They raced to Zeus, eager to share their excitement.

"Grandpa, can we make this room a library?" they asked.

Zeus smiled, mischief in his eyes. "A library? What books?"

"Hero stories!" they declared.

Laughter erupted, thundering through the walls. "Hero stories it is," Zeus chuckled. "I know quite a few."

"Papa can read them to us when he comes back," Alice anticipated innocently.

Zeus, Hera, and Meteria exchanged glances, emotions swirling. The painful truth about their father's demise loomed, but for now, they let the children keep their dreams.

The house seemed to exhale contentedly, welcoming its new occupants. Hera aided Meteria in settling, the transition to a new chapter underway. Different from their grand mansion, this village embraced sharing as the norm.

Around a modest table, they broke bread, finding rest in a shared room. Every moment was communal, a promise to protect their newfound family. Zeus and Hera's divine duties in Orario gave way to a life of quiet obscurity, devoted to raising Bell, Alice, and caring for Meteria.

In this secluded haven, they hoped to escape Orario's expectations. The children adapted well, relishing the closeness. The lush woods invited exploration, and the river offered youthful play.

"This is our new home," Zeus declared with pride. Kneeling, he met their eager gazes. "I hope you'll like it here." A smile adorned his godly features, turning to Hera, inquiring, "So, what do you think?"

Hera assessed their surroundings, her keen eyes tracing the lines of the house and the countryside. A satisfied nod was her response. "It looks perfect."

With approval, the divine pair ventured outside to work on the house, leaving Alice and Bell to watch with wide, curious eyes. The yard, previously overgrown, bore signs of Zeus's divine intervention as he worked diligently to restore its beauty. While Zeus worked, Hera prepared a meal for the family. As the sun rose, her voice called them inside.

"Bell, Alice, it's time to eat," she announced, her voice gentle yet commanding, promising a lovingly prepared meal.

"Coming, Grandma," Bell and Alice chimed, voices filled with enthusiasm.