DAY 2 "thigh riding"

A/n In everyone of these you are dating Bucky

POV you're a scientist working with the science bros
As you waited for the plane to land you thought of the things you wanted to do with Bucky now that he was back it made you horny as fuck your thoughts were interrupted by the plane finally landing as Bucky came out of the plane you ran over and hugged him "I missed you"you said as you gave him a long kiss you wrapped your legs around his waist as your tongue explored his mouth he pulled back and with your foreheads touching he said "I missed you too doll" just as Steve came out with sam "I don't need a kiss thanks"he said you shake your head at Sam with a smile "hello boys how was the mission?"you said nibbling at Bucky's bottom lip "it was good" answered Steve giving a small smile while Sam was fake gagging Bucky rolled his eyes as he set you down on the floor you smiled at him held his hand and you started walking towards you both's bedroom talking about your day and his mission you got to your room he went to the shower and you sat down on the bed and opened your phone as you started making your schedule and doing random things on your phone for 10 minutes Bucky came out of the shower shirtless with a towel around his neck and smiled at you,and you of course smiled back he sat on the couch and started working on his report but you couldn't wait for him to finish and he went into a lot of detail so he would take a "long" time in your opinion since you were horny you sat next to him and doing his schedule since he doesn't do that you kissed his cheek and started working you were done in a few minutes and you were still horny you looked at Bucky and he was looking at you "take a picture it lasts longer."you tease he laughs "I think I will thank you for the suggestion"you sneak a look at his laptop and he barely wrote anything you sigh "Bucky were you staring at me the whole time?" He nods hesitantly you lay your head on the back of the couch "Bucky I did your schedule for the week and it's better if you finish this report today it's already night time sweetie" he sighs and nods "good I'm exhausted and I need you"he pauses and it looks like an idea came into his head"ride my thigh while I finish the report." Shocked but excited you take your clothes off and he is only in his boxers you straddle his thigh and slowly move back and forth looking for a bit of friction he puts his arm around your waist and you move a bit quicker as you go back and forth on his thigh you moan as you started moving a quicker as you felt a familiar knot in your stomach you decided to sneak a look at how far he is in his report and he is halfway through it you move even quicker as you chase your climax he moved his thigh up and that's when you snapped and came over his thigh exhausted from both your climax and overworking you lay you head in his neck he kissed your head "you did good doll"you close your eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep.....

A/N hey JJ here I wanted to ask if you want it to stay Y/N or give her a name tell me k?
That's it I hope you liked it have a good day night or afternoon
Love JJ