Day 6 "Eating Out" and Spotify account!

A/N just want to tell you might want to listen my Spotify playlist it's called "Girllovespiceromance's Spotify" you will know the kind of songs I like to listen to ps quick warning there's a bit of angst

POV you have been used and abused until one day Bucky came into your life and saved you took you in you now live with him and love him but still haven't told him that

You are still getting used to the fact you live with the avengers you are very close to Steve since he IS Bucky's best friend he is very kind when he found out about your past it's a whole story for another time you peek your eyes open a little bit as you felt Bucky move "Bucky?"you whisper "shh go back to sleep doll I'm going on a run with Steve unless you want to join?" You make your head fall on the pillow and said "no" he laughs and kisses your head you kiss him on the lips and he kisses back "you make me wanna stay doll"he growls "no you promised Stevie" he huffs "i know"he gives you a quick kiss before he leaves you go back to sleep you wake up to the feeling of someone watching you.your senses slowly come back as you wake up you feel a metal arm and normal arm around your waist and you instantly know who it is and you lean up and kiss him "your so beautiful you know that?" You chuckle you open your eyes to see him smiling at you and you smile back he nibbles on your bottom lip and you hum "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend" "I'm the lucky one you saved me James"he smiled at you sadly and then grinned "I got them in jail for everything they did"you look at him wide awake "okay...." "Your safe now sweetheart"he says his nose touching yours you smile at him he gives you a quick kiss you happily oblige "what time is it" "eight something"he answers you sit up and start stretching sitting on the Sid of the bed Bucky stands up "I'll see you at breakfast?" You nod yawning he chuckles you walk to the bathroom and you finger your self-I'm just kidding you go to use the facilities after your don't you take a quick shower and dry your hair and brush your teeth than your hair and put it in a high ponytail  and putting on one of Bucky's hoodies on with some jeans and you get out you check your phone and see it's now 8:15  you walk to the elevator and you know Jarvis will get you to the dining room so you just enter and wait for the elevator to open you start humming a random song that came to mind slumber party it's pretty naughty but you don't really care the elevator door openers and you take a deep breath and walk out you spot some of the avengers like Bruce and Nat you and her got really close since her and Wanda are the only girls and they wanted a new "girlfriend" you guys gossip and shit.

Natasha noticed you first and waved you over "where is everyone?"you ask "their coming in a few minutes"you spot Bucky on the couch talking to Steve in the living room which is connected to the kitchen and bar for Tony duh 🙄 you walk over to Bucky and Steve you hug Bucky's head and kiss it "hello Steve" he looks at you with a smile "hi y/n" he smiled at you the elevator dings and the rest of the avengers come in including surprisingly Thor which gives you anxiety since you never talked to him or met him and you have social anxiety so you start to panic when you make eye contact with Thor he looks at you confused "who is this fair maiden?"he asks loudly making you flinch having flashbacks of him....you feel familiar arms wrap around you "well Thor this fair maiden is mine so hand off her"he says sternly he kisses your head and puts his chin on your head "I would never try and take someone else's girlfriend"says Thor "i am just curious as to why she is here" Jarvis pipes up "that is a story for another time mr.Odinson" "I understand voice from the ceiling"you turn around and hug Bucky the anxiety taking over he holds you closer whispering words of comfort i your ear "shh your safe here no one will hurt you"you nod and calm down a little bit (I don't have social anxiety or anything so I'm winging it I am a social butterfly that like so be alone 😅)

"It is nice to meet you y/n"Thor says you nod and smile "you too" after dinner you guys have a movie night since Thor is rarely here you sit on Bucky's lap and lean into him half way into the third movie Bucky whispers in your ear "you wanna go to bed?"he whispers seductively sending shivers down your spine "yes.."he picks you up Nat smirks at you and you blush as he walked to the elevator the elevator door closes and he kissed you hard you moan he takes the opportunity to put his tongue in her mouth as the kiss got more heated she started to grind on him he groans "fucken hell y/n"he mumbles into the kiss the elevator door opens and he walks down the hall towards you guys's room he opened the door with one and and closed it with his leg as he gripped your ass and put you on the bed taking you jeans and panties off going on his knees and swiping his tongue on your clit you gasp as he licked you harder you grip his hair as he groans sliding his tongue into your vagina you moaned he started moving his tongue in eights and you moan louder as you get closer and closer to your climax you moan loudly as you came he kept licking you a bit more until he pulled out he wiped his face with the back of his hand "you taste so fucken good doll"he growls arousing you even more he kisses you and you kiss him back not giving a fuck that you can taste yourself as you pulled away from the kiss you wanted to repay the favour you went down on you knees looking at him for permission he nodded you pulled his pants and boxers down as you placed your mouth on him you gave him small kitty licks until he growled "doll don't tease me or you'll get punished"you obey as his good girl you put him fully in your mouth he moans you start moving your tongue around him sucking him while your at it he started pushing himself down your throat you feel tears prick your eyes as you gag you feel Bucky twitch and you suck him harder as he came in your mouth you pulled out his cum dripping down your chin as he wipes it off "god I love you y/n" "I love you too Sargent" you kissed him passionately and he kissed back you spent the rest of the night making love ❤️.

A/N it's my dad's birthday today so we celebrated it we studied about leak week in class😐it was absolutely disgusting anyway hope you enjoyed have a good day night or afternoon
Bye JJ