Day 14 "Mutual Masturbation"

A/N I don't really get this it feels like what I have been doing all the time to y/n I know people don't consider y/n as themselves so I guess I'll do what I kept doing?happy reading!

POV you are and avenger (this one is also rushed as it's a family gathering and I don't want anyone reading this) and you wanna entertain ? Bucky I guess he's you fiancé as well

You walk into the bedroom you and Bucky now share and start smiling at Bucky unpacking some of your things and putting them where you would have liked them you wanted to wait to fuck him but you were also impatient (as always)so you teased him here and there and you can tell he's aroused but he's ignoring it trying to place your things in the room without snapping and fucking you on the floor or wall OR bed.
You finished placing your things and noticed Bucky was moving double your pace and he was done "done!that took a while"he said happily you grinned as you were going to make him beg tonight (HOLY SHIT IM WRITING THIS AND MY KID COUSINS ARE LIKE "what are you doing?"AND I CAMLY SAID "writing"THANK GOD SHE DIDNT ASK WHAT)you stretched making Bucky stare at you his hardness very obvious you chuckle "need help?"you ask innocently "yes.."he says quietly you walk closer and kiss him he kisses back and you grip him through his pants hard as you start stroking him through his pants he groaned loudly and you smirked into the kiss putting your tongue in his mouth (my auto correct is not misspelling these sexy words 😭) he moaned you moved your hand inside his pants and underwear as you started stroking him slowly "please don't tease me.."Bucky begs "since you asked so nicely"you said stroking him quicker he moaned loudly and you smirk at him as you feel him twitch he groans as you stroked hi a few time before he came his cum all over your hand and his clothes you pull your hand out and start licking it clean and you can see Bucky's breathing getting heavier as it arouses him he slams you to the wall and holds your thighs apart as you wrapped them around his waist you were wearing a skirt so it was easy access for Bucky he slowly moved his hand up your thigh and you shiver in anticipation he kissed you hard his tongue taking the lead exploring your mouth as you moan he plays with your pussy he places one metal finger inside of you moving it slowly you shiver at how cold they are but moan at the weird feeling he places another one inside of you and moves quicker he kisses you cheek as you got closer and closer to your climax "cum for me doll"you came at his words "good girl"he compliments kissing your head "your such a tease" you chuckle leaning into your future husband...

A/N that was hard to write in a family gathering like holy fuck I was so scared anyway hope you have a good day night or afternoon