Day 21 "Rough Sex"

A/N like usual this is short I'm busy on weekends with family gatherings and shit hope you can forgive me happy reading!

Bucky carried you over to the bed and roughly placed you on the bed he took his clothes off quickly "clothes off"he growled lust obvious in his voice you of course obeyed not wanting to get on his bad side "lay down"you did looking at him his eyes were travelling up and down your body you can see his hardness looking for attention his eyes were filled with lust and hunger he towered over you as he thrusted into you with no mercy you moaned and groaned at how wet you were he kissed you sweet spot and sucked leaving hickys as his mouth traveled your body you moaned at how this felt sweet but rough as he thrust into you holding your hips entering you fully you were sure it was going to bruise because he was pressing pretty hard on your hips with his metal arm and normal one but you were a masochist so you loved it and he knew that you moaned even louder you felt tears in your eyes but you didn't let them fall you felt yourself climax and you moaned you knew he was close because he was moving at an inhuman speed he groaned and came inside of you his seed filling you up you shivered at the feeling "are you okay did I hurt you?"he asked worried "no I'm fine"you pulled him close and he immediately nuzzled into your neck you closed your eyes and heard him mumble an "I love you" "I love you too"you said sleepily as you fell asleep dreaming about a life together with the love of your life.