Day 13 "Overstimulation"

Important A/N! I finally updated another other universe it took me a long time but i did it it wont take long until I make another chapter happy reading!

POV same as last time this one is a little rushed though

You and Bucky made it home you wanted to reach your limits and Bucky felt a little worried but you made him agree you went to the bedroom taking your clothes off he followed soon after "are you sure?" "Yes now stop being a coward"that's what got him to snap he pulled you for a deep passionate kiss you moaned into the kiss he wasted no time to put his tongue in your mouth he picked you up and put your back to the wall as he thrusted into you easily you moaned ya how hard he was thrusting into you he was always gentle and kind but now he seems like a monster lost in lust and you love it as your tongues continued to try and take control you didn't even notice you had reached your first climax you moaned loudly and his tongue took the lead exploring your mouth he thrusted into you even harder as you moaned you could feel him hit your g spot as you felt another climax he kept thrusting into you his pace not lowering you came at least five times before he did you felt close to passing out he touched your cheek "are okay?" You hummed unable to make words he walked over to the shower and you kissed him starting another round!