Day 28 "Begging"

A/N I got used to writing at the beginning and the end ps when this month ends I will start working on my other story happy reading!

You had been teasing Bucky all day and your goal is that he punish you and you had succeeded as you were trapped in between his arms and the wall in you guy's room Bucky was kissing you hard his tongue exploring your mouth you moaned his metal hand went in your hoodie grabbing your chest you gasp at the coolness of his metal hand he gripped your chest harder playing with your nipples you moan softly into the kiss his other hand goes to your high waisted shorts you really were trying to get punished his hand goes into you shorts pulling them down with your lacy underwear  you felt a little embarrassed about how far you would go to get him to fuck you,you shiver as the wind blows on your wet women hood his finger goes inside your pussy he groans at how wet you are his metal hand still playing with your chest his fingers move inside of you as you moan he moves quicker and you feel yourself getting closer and closer to your climax he stops you whine as he pulls back from the kiss "you don't get to whine after what you did today I'm going to make you beg for it"he growled and kissed from your jawline to your neck his fingers moving again he kissed around your neck leaving hickys you moan bucking your hips his hand moves quickly from your chest to your hips he tuts "bad girl"you held back a whine as he stopped moving his fingers he moved his fingers again and again torturing you to the point of tears "please Bucky i promise I won't do it again please just let me come"you begged him "since you asked so nicely"he said moving his fingers nonstop as you felt your climax crashing down on you you moaned loudly as you came leaning into him his fingers went out of you as he held you close "be a good girl and this won't happen again" "okay..I'm sorry Bucky" "it okay I forgive you now sleep" you closed your eyes nuzzling into his neck the end.

A/N nothing to say I just hope you have a good day,night or afternoon
Bye bye 👋🏼 JJ