Day 7 "Edging"

A/N I am having so much fun writing these they will help me with writing smut in Another other universe which I am working on right now happy reading
POV you and Bucky had been teasing each other all day and you decided you were going to flirt with someone and make him jealous at a Stark party duh 🙄 ps you are an avenger

You woke up today with purpose you wanted Bucky but not really you wanted him to punish you you went to the bathroom did your business and took a quick shower you were not going to wear a bra you wanted to see if he would notice you laugh evily and put on a white button up blouse its not obvious that you have to wear something underneath you put on some Jean shorts and take your phone checking the time it was breakfast time you go to the elevator talking to Jarvis about random things you were laughing at something Jarvis said when the elevator door opened and you walked out spotting Tony working on something again.you hugged him he froze "thank you for creating Jarvis" you say jokingly "um yeah thanks"he pauses and whispers "are you wearing a bra?" You forgot about that part"no..." "your boyfriend is going to kill me!" You let go of him "he won't if he isn't told"you pause "Jarvis you won't tell him" "understood" you nod and put your arms around Tony "come on it's breakfast timeee~"you say in a sing song voice you walk with Tony to the elevator you kept talking till the elevator dinged you both exit you spot Natasha and high five her "hey" "helloooo~"you say in a sing song voice she chuckles "someone is in a good mood" you nod "have you se-" "he's coming here in a bit"she says knowing you were talking about Bucky you kept chatting with Nat and Tony he kept giving you worried glances so much you rolled your eyes and put your arms off of his shoulder he looked a bit more relaxed Bruce comes "Brucie boy! Your here!"you say giving him a new nickname he blushes smiling softly you awed at his cuteness "why aren't you guys dating?"you ask out of nowhere Bruce blushes even more Nat stares daggers at you the elevator dings and a voice says "what's with the tension?"you look over and see Steve standing there "hi Steve i just asked Nat why she wasn't dating Bruce" he gives you a look that says "really?" You chuckle adjust as Bucky enters the room and Clint jumps out of the vent "hey Clint"says Bucky Clint groans "how didn't you jump!?" He says "I can hear you know"Bucky rolls his eyes and you walk over to him and give him a hug he kisses your head than he growls in your ear "are you wearing a bra?" "I don't know hoe about you find out?" You ask teasingly he tuts everyone walks to the table and starts eating you feel Bucky place his hand on your thigh playing with the bottom of your Jean shorts which sends shivers down your spine and he knows that while eating Tony stands up "there is a party that starts at 6 don't be late the theme is medieval like"he sits back down you make eye contact with Nat and you both get the same idea.....DRESS SHOPPING!

You finish breakfast quickly and Natasha comes and takes your plate giving you Tony's credit card you smirk at her she smirks back you stand up and give Bucky a kiss "I'm going shopping with Nat I'll be back at 5 something 'k?" He nods "yeah sure have fun doll" you give him another quick kiss and link arms with Nat talking about pretty dresses you guys start walking to the elevator Jarvis gets you down to the garage you let Nat pick a car since that's not your thing you get in and drive to the mall you get out of the car entering with Natasha you go into a few stores until you found the right gown

"That is so pretty!"says Natasha as she had already chosen a gown it was like yours but knee length and the slit was lower it was also tighter than yours "this is the chosen one"you say dropping a Harry Potter reference she rolls her eyes at it an...

"That is so pretty!"says Natasha as she had already chosen a gown it was like yours but knee length and the slit was lower it was also tighter than yours "this is the chosen one"you say dropping a Harry Potter reference she rolls her eyes at it and you laugh you guys pay with Tony's card and leave together hand in hand you enter and this time you drive and you almost crashed 50 times while trying not to speed Nat was holding on to her chair really hard even if her expression was normal her eyes said "WE ARE GOING TO DIE" you guys got back and Natasha almost threw up you guys got back at 5 on the dot you spot Bucky and Steve on the couch you guys make eye contact "oh your back is Natasha okay??"he stands up "she is fineee she just almost threw up"she glares at you "fuck you" "I hope that happens"you said smiling at Bucky he smirks "come on my room let's go" you pull Nat to your room she gains her balance as you guys walk you enter your room and put on your dresses you do simple makeup for each other and you curl your hair putting it half up half down Nat keeps her hair straight and short when you guys are done it's 6:00 "we are late as fuck"you say she pulls you to the elevator as it moves down to the main party hall as the two of you enter all eyes land on you but you look for a specific pair of blue eyes you find him and smile walking over "you look beautiful doll"he kisses your head "why thank you mister Barnes"you giggle you started looking at his suit "you don't look too bad yourself"he chuckles you guys keep flirting but than you went to talk with other people and than went to the bar ordering a cocktail (because a cock is what you want-jk)and some random dude comes over and starts flirting with you "what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?"usually you would threaten guys like this behind Bucky's back maybe kill them even and make it look like an accident but to day you felt reckless and wanted to get punished "nothing special why?"you flirt you guys flirted until he got too close an arm pulled you away from him "doll it's time to go.."he growls in your ear "your getting punished tonight."your breathing gets heavier and he puts a fake smile looking at the guy who you found out name was Jesse "I'm sorry me and my GIRLFRIEND have to go"he emphasises girlfriend and pulls you to the elevator when the elevator closes he slams you to the elevator wall "you are trying to tease me aren't you not wearing a bra wearing a sexy dress and flirting with a random guy your trying to get me to snap aren't you"he growls in your ear you can feel his hot breath and it only arouses you more "your such a slut" "Bucky.." he tuts and puts his metal hand through the slit in your dress pulling on the waistband of your panties "you know what you did and you're getting punished for it"the elevator dings as he carried you to the bedroom placing you on the bed taking your clothes off he tied your hands to the headboard you don't resist as he undresses and enters your wet puśšŷ (A/N feels wrong to write that..)you moan  as he starts moving slowly and than he picks up his pace when you feel your climax he stops "Bucky.."you whine he tuts "you know what you did"he started moving again and you had a tad bit of hope he will let you come as he moved quicker you got closer to your climax he stopped again you whine he does it over and over and over again until tears start falling off your face as your begging him to make you cum "Bucky please I'm sorry please let me cum"you beg "since you asked so nicely"he slams into you and you moan loudly as you feel your climax you suspect he isn't going to make you cum until you actually do he comes at the same time as you he wipes your tears away and unties you as he picks you up to the bathroom you kiss him starting a round two!