Chapter 12

Mayas pov:

I had just got out of the shower, I went to open our bedroom door when I heard Carina crying.

"Oh my love what's wrong?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know?" She looked at me giggling, then standing up to hug me. "Your a weirdo." I said giggling. "Where's the bambina?" Carina asked, tucking my lose hair behind my ear.

"Not sure, I haven't seen her this morning." I said raising my eye brows. Carina looked at me funny, then left to find Ellie.

I decided to get ready, me and Carina took today off for some family time. I was brushing my hair when I heard a little nock on the door, "come in!" I said, the door slowly pushed open. "Morning mom" Ellie said walking in and sitting on the bed, "what's up?" I asked her, Turing around to face her.

"Uhm.. somethings wrong with mama." Ellie said picking at her nails anxiously. "What?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Yea uhm.. she's in my room crying? But laughing at the same time?" Ellie said tilting her head.

I giggled at the thought of Carina laughing and crying at the same time

"I'm sure she's fine baby, what would you like to do today?"

____________________________________

"Okay! You ready to go to the park?" I asked Ellie grinning from ear to ear. She picked to go to the park for her day off from school. I also had a little surprise for her after, I still felt bad about the incident that happened at her school.

We pulled up to the park and Ellie hopped out, I gave her a nod to go play, and I'd be there in a second. I looked over to Carina and once again she was crying. "Carinaaa.." I said giggling at her, I pulled her into a hug. "Ughhh" she groaned. I raised my eye brows at her. She couldn't finish her thought before she started sobbing.

I got out of the car and opened her door, she stood up and pulled me into a tighter then it needed to be hug.

"Hey, I can't breathe here!" I said giggling. "Whatever." She scoffed, letting go and walking away.

I made my way over to my smaller girl, climbing on the monkey bars.

"Wow look at you go!" I said watching her quickly swing from bar to bar. "Your strong!" I said, winking at her. "Stoppp" she said jumping down and hiding her face against my chest.

"Okay okay. I just wanted to warn you.. mamas a little... grumpy.." I said frowning. "Awh man.." Ellie said in a funny voice. I giggled at her, then went to go see Carina at the picnic table.

"Hey babe.." I said carefully not to poke the bear. "Hi." She groaned rolling her eyes. "Ooo kay.." I whispered under my breath.

"Mommy! This is my new friend I met! Her name is Chloe" Ellie and another girl  said running up to me and Carina hand in hand. "Aww! Nice to meet you!" I smiled. They both giggled before running over to who I think was Chloe's mom.

The next thing I knew Chloe's mom was coming over to see me and Carina. "Hello! I'm Layla, Chloe's mom!" The blonde smiled. "Hi! I'm Maya." I said standing up and shaking her hand. "This is Ellie's mama, Carina." I said looking over at Carina, gesturing to be polite. "Ciao." She replied blankly.

"Well it was nice to meet you guys! Hopefully we can keep in touch?" She said handing me a peice of paper with her phone number on it. I was praying Carina waited to scold me until this nice women walked away.

I turned back to face Carina, she gave me a death glare. "Go play bambina." She demanded, not losing eye contact with me. "Fuck me.." I whispered under my breath. "Carina, she just wanted her daughter to have a friend that's all!" I said, trying to save my ass.

"Right. Moms always give out their phone number to random people at the park?" Carina said, a little louder then it needed to be. "Carina. I love you and only you, she's just Ellie's friend!" I replied, taking a step forward to hug my very emotional wife.

____________________________________

Ellie's pov:

We had left the park and mom said she had a surprise for me, I was nervous. Mama was acting weird so I wasn't sure if she was mad at what mom got for me. I didn't like not being able to tell why mama was upset, I just wanted to make her feel better.

She was mad at mom, and that made me feel bad too. Mama got mad at mom after Chloe's mom talked to them, I wanted to cry for mommy. I felt really bad for both mama and mommy, I just wanted them to be happy.

"Maya I can't believe you." I heard mama scoff from the front seat. Mommy stopped replying. I felt awful, I wanted to protect mommy but make mama feel better, I was stuck.

"Maya your my wife. We're supposed to talk about stuff, not shut down when your mad at me!" Mama yelled.

"Please stop.." I whispered, not wanting to make them mad.  "Mommy, mama please stop" I said, the tears I tried to hold back pouring out of my eyes.

Mommy turned around to look at me, and frowned. "Baby it's okay." Mommy said trying to make me feel better. "No mommy. Your not okay!" I shouted, my tears were now soaking through my shirt. "Bambina.." mama said, also turning to look at me. "Mama.. please tell me what's wrong so I can make it all better." I begged her.

Next thing I knew mama was sprung into action, I've never seen her move that fast. She unbuckled and crawled in between the seats to comfort me.

She sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry bambina. Mommy and I haven't been thinking. We shouldn't have been yelling in-front of you." Mama said combing her fingers through my hair.

"I still don't understand, what's wrong with you guys." I said, feeling myself getting more and more worked up. Mama just turned to look at me not fully understanding what I meant. "Are you guys like divorcing or something!?" I said, starting to cry again. They couldn't right? Not my mama. Not my mommy.

"No no no bambina. Never."  Mama said, in attempt to calm me down. "Then I don't get it!" I yelled. I felt awful.

"Bambina. I love your mommy very much and she loves me. Nothing is wrong, couples just fight sometimes okay?" Mama said calmly wiping away my tears.

"I love you both" I whispered.

AN: hope you like it 🤔

What's wrong with Carina 😨
What's Ellie's surprise 🤷‍♀️

(Also if you have any suggestions pls lmkkk!)