Chapter Seven

Tune: Look At What I Bought... – Miitopia

Once the phone call had gone through and connected, Marcus greeted. "Good morning, please excuse the fact that I'm at a World Conference with Natalya and her friends. How may I help you?"

Arthur muttered as he looked towards Marcus. "I hope it's someone that knows what caused Arvid Ulf to be suddenly at Brennenburg Castle..."

Natalya wondered as she moved her seat closer to Marcus. "I hope it's Shadow Stephanie..."

Marzia responded, on the other line. "Thank you for answering, Marcus. I just need to explain to you.... what's been going on, and the situation we're currently stuck in."

Shadow Stephanie added. "Natalya, I'm sorry for not telling you where I was exactly taking the Ghoulfriends."

Natalya leaned over to the phone and answered. "I forgive you. Where are you, anyway?"

"At Marzia's apartment. The Ghoulfriends are watching re-runs of their show while waiting for me. I'm in Marzia's bedroom and she'll tell you the full recount of what's happened here. As well as our thoughts on what Marcus could do – due to him being a close friend of Felix."

Marzia then asked as she was quickly handed the phone. "Thank you, but first... Marcus, can you please make sure this is on speaker, to the highest level?"

Understanding this, Marcus proceeded to put his phone on speaker and turned it right up before confirming. "We can all hear you now, Marzia and Shadow Stephanie."

Marzia questioned. "Do any of you have a hint of what may have happened, that may have caused us to suddenly bring Björn in here? As well as the reason behind Felix going to Brennenburg Castle?"

Natalya responded, folding her arms. "The Ghoulfriends must've overwhelmed them both. Even though Björn might've appeared calm when sleeping... seeing the Ghoulfriends as 'monsters' and panicking, confirms that he inherited Felix's fear of the supernatural. I'll forgive you, as I trust that ONE OF US has a plan of how to fix this."

Marcus then turned to Natalya and reassured her. "I'll get on it. Once Marzia and Shadow Stephanie reveal what happened." He then theorized. "I have a feeling that Felix hid his fears until he could escape and let it all out... Hence why Felix is now at Brennenburg Castle with Alfred..."

Arthur announced, turning towards Marcus. "I guess you know what your next quest is, Felix Matthew."

Marcus was speechless yet mouthed 'Really?' while Natalya laid her head on the table in disbelief.

Gupta asked. "Can I please request you something?"

Marcus replied. "Yes, Gupta."

"If you're going to that Castle, please greet Stephano for us?"

"I will." He then continued, facing the phone. "Can you both please tell us the full story?"

Shadow Stephanie stated. "And in return - Natalya and I will arrange a journey that will end with you finding the Ghoulfriends within a hidden area, as well as you using the transformation spell. When we've done our part, I'll send you the directions." She then turned to Marzia. "Are you ready to retell this story?"

Arthur commented. "Must've read our minds when it came to thinking up an idea..."

Marzia lit up. "Are you ready for the story?"

Marzia, Natalya, Gupta and Arthur cheered. "Yes!"

"I'll let Connor and Joey join in." She then looked over. "Would you two like to sit closer to the phone?"