Chapter twenty

Ecco- Yn?

Yn- Yes, Ecco?

Ecco- Jim put Sofia on a train because she was trying to start a war with Oswald.

Yn- Oh, she didn't say goodbye.

Ecco- She's not a good person.

Yn- I know, but she was she using me like she was using Jim and Oswald.

Ecco- Yes, cause she was telling Oswald about you, and I think he's working for Jerome or Joker.

Yn- Oh great, now I have him after me. Why does everyone want me?!

Ecco- I don't know me and Jeremiah is trying to figure that out, but we know Jerome wants you cause it will hurt Bruce, and Joker wants to know who Batman is, but we don't know what Oswald wants . We haven't heard from The Joker, so I don't think he wants you, so Jeremiah decided to put your room on lock so I don't think he wants you, so Jeremiah decided to put your room on lockdown just in case someone does get into the Bunker, which is very unlikely.

Yn- What! Why?

Ecco- To keep you safe, I'm sorry. I tried to convince him not to pit your room on, but he won't budge.

Yn- It's okay.

Ecco- Oh, and Oswald blew up Martin.

Yn- What! He blew up the kid?! *You
start crying*

Ecco- I'm sorry.

Yn- It's okay, but Oswald has a target on his back.

Ecco- Let the Police deal with it.

Yn- Fine!

*Ecco leaves, and you hear the door lock*

Yn- *in your head* Great, now I definitely feel like a prisoner.

*Ecco comes back 3 hours later*

Ecco- So Sofia is back. Apparently, she never left.

Yn- Oh.

Ecco- She wants to take Oswald down, and she's working with Barbara, Tabitha, and Selina.

Yn- Great, so I'm guessing Barbara and Tabitha don't work for Joker now?

Ecco- No, and Sofia's dad is back.

Yn- Like as in...

Ecco- Yes, Carmine Falcone.