Synopsis and trailer

Aria Preet 23-year-old Indian girl stood at the bustling streets of Seoul, her heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. The city was alive with vibrant colors, unfamiliar scents, and a symphony of foreign languages, a journey that she hoped would breathe life into the pages of her next novel. Despite being a struggling writer and having a poorly received last book, she remains hopeful. She is currently on a 4-day trip in Korea, having already spent 2 days in Busan and planning to spend the next 2 days in Seoul.During her trip, Aria accidentally meets Yuki Miyazaki, a 24-year-old Japanese photographer who is visiting his brother in Korea and will return home in a month. Yuki finds inspiration in Aria, who is cheerful and beautiful with eyes he has never seen before.
While on a trip Aria learns that her childhood love, Sam, is getting married next week.She desperately wants to go back and confess her feelings to him one last time. However, something goes wrong and Aria gets stuck in Korea for the next month. Will she be able to go back in time? And who will end up finding love among the three of them?

Trailer

Let me know in the comments how was the trailer 🌸🦋