Chapter 2

Yuki

"You get caught?" I flinched as soon as those words fell on my ear. Looking front at my six feet tall brother Haruki Miyazaki who was leaning to his car door waiting for me on the other side of the road.
I scoff looking at his smirk. He was definitely thinking I get caught. Which was his delusion.
"Not in this life." I smirk looking at him.
"The girl was looking dead mad." He said.
"Yeah, since I stole her wish."
"Ohh, so now my little brother is a thief too." Haruki tease me. He said next when I completely ignored him cheking at photo's I just took in my camera.
"You know you're not allowed to take photos of strangers here without their permission."
"Moment's are important,If you don't capture them they'll fly eventually."
"So what did you capture now ?" He asked.
"A pair of eye ,Very beautiful one."

  ♡♡♡

"So they are finally doing it.." Haruki sigh closing his laptop as I gave him the worst news ever.
"Yeah, I just wish that they would've did that long ago."
It was happening, my 49 year old mother and my 53 year old father divorcing eachother after spending 28 years of togetherness. As so many years passed but I never once saw them Happy with eachother. I still Denny the fact that it was a love marriage. It's what people call love? The love which made your heart flutter ? Or the reason to your headache ?
No matter how many times I tried to conclude that who's in the wrong, but I never found it. I always wished it from the bottom of my heart that just once they would understand eachother. And eachothers feelings. But all they know was how to create tribulation and find wrongs in eachothers. May be that's the reason that all my brother's past relationships lead him to break-up. That's the reason I never find comfort in someone's eyes.
No matter how hard we brother tried, But what's broken in our heart is broken. Destiny, fate,Love is synonymous for unaccomplished, misery and pain. For us love means what we see our whole life, in a household where two people's who claim to love eachother fight just to prove other wrong. Who never exchange words of love. Who regretted and regretting the decision to choose eachother.
"So what now ? Is she getting anything from him ?" Haruki asked.
"They didn't decide that yet, I just wonder if they split us too." I laughed.
"Noway's , am not going to give them that chance." Haruki said.
"So what? You're planning to stay here for whole life?" I asked passing him the coke from the freeze.
"I guess so, everything is fine here anyway." He opened the coke.
"Good, we all are free to choose our own paths right?" I sat on the couch.
"You'll be ok Yuki, I know you will be a great photographer in future." Haruki said trying to cheer me up. That's what he did all his life, telling me everything will be fine, they will be fine. But it never turn out to be fine, nothing turn out to be fine.
"What about you? You're fine now?" I asked completely being unsure. But he smiled, He smiled ?
"I am more than fine, earning from my job and also following my passion."
"No ways, How'd you even get time for both ?" I asked.
"It's called time management brother, no matter how busy I am, music always wrapped it's arm around me. What you even asking?I am living for it."
Haruki loves music, As I saw him as my big brother, I saw him as a great musician who can play more than 8 instruments. Who can sing very well too. And write his own songs. He's still here because he never get the support he needed. As our parents were always busy fighting with eachother. He never dared to tell them. I was his first audiance. Every time he make a song or write a song, I was always the first to listen. Since no one to appreciate us, we appreciate eachothers talents.
Haruki phone ring and he immediately picked it  even without considering I am there. I am invisible for the next 2 minutes as he was talking on the phone smiling and mumbling on the phone. I wonder who it is? As he faced me, I raised my eyebrows.

"My friend." He explained as soon as he hung up on the phone.
"Onii-san, seriously not interested in your love life." I said.
"Love life ? Really?" He raised his eyebrows.
"As I have seen your past 2 relationships, trust me you were same with them as you were 2 minutes ago, so I can guess pretty much." I uttered.
"She - is - just - a - friend -." He is being offensive now.
"She ?" I smirked.
"Seriously dude?" His eyes widened.
"But seriously, you really should date someone, it's the time you know.Once it's gone, it's gone forever."  I said.
"Same goes for you. Your time any different than mine ?" He asked.
"Definetly not." I nodd.
It's true that our time is same exactly as our insecurities. We both are scared. It's just he's giving that love thing a chance and I am not. May be I would never.
"What's your tomorrow's schedule anyway's? " I asked.
"Uhh, Office offcourse." He uttered.
"Yeah yeah, office worker. " I said.
"I am visiting, dailena tommorow, heard alot about the food there."  I said.
"Same, I heard alot too but never got time to visit. You should really visit, and yes, don't took photos of strangers. You'll be in trouble."  He warned me as a duty of big brother.

"Yess, Arigato gozhaimas Onii-sa." I thanked him for his concern. He left after finishing the coke.
As I opened my laptop to see my all day collection.
The very first photo was her, That cherry bloosom girl with pretty big eyes.
I am wondering if I should keep it or delete it. I can't delete it, it's my work. And it's one of the best photo's I've ever took.
I zoom in to her eyes.
Pretty big brown eyes as sun shining in her eyes with long black eye lashes. I sigh looking at the photo.

"What's her name would be ?" Mumbled to myself.
She was definitely not korean, Spanish ? No.
Dubai? No.
French? No

"Don't tell me you're Dutch!" I shouted and found myself alone in a room with a lifeless picture.

Ok, I feel stupid now. But her eyes are really talking with me. Seriously? My delusion.
"Who are you? " I asked to her lifeless photo.
But looks like she don't want to talk. I smiled to myself.
"Stupid."

Let me know how was the chapter, in the comments.

Thank you for reading 🌸🌸