Chapter 14

Yuki

   My legs are hurting, I've never run like this ever in my life. As my life was at styakes. The thought of again losing her from my sight sends the shivers through my spines. But now what? She's gone already. And she's even going to know about my past too. Maybe she already told her by now. What if she thought that I am actually a bad guy and have two faces.
"When are you going back?" Haruki came out of nowhere opening the fridge and taking out the soju.
"Onii san! It's still a wide day."
"So what? First I was not allowed to drink in my own house because of Aria and now she's gone, am I still not allowed, does this even make any sense?" He finally poured the glass and started drinking.
"Don't you feel anything?Aria is gone!"  I said banging my fist on the table as if that fact is hitting me real hard.
"At least we know she's safe and living with a good person."
"How'd you know she's good? You didn't even meet her." I scoff at my shoulders.
"You bullied her that means she's surely good, and you know that better than me. And listen if it's bothering you that bad then just go to that cafe and ask for her address, you'll be directly delivered in front of her door so no worry and if you're missing Aria, if only that's the case just go, right now."
Am I missing her?
I was not like this before, I never questioned myself for anything. I knew what I was feeling. When I was feeling sad I was sad. When I was happy I laughed hard. When there's a gap in my heart, I knew it was hollow.But this is different. This is like, I know there's a hole, a big one but it's different. As if it's healing or at least start to heal. Even if I am confused as hell I know one thing for sure it's the right time to fill up the gap and if it's not now then it would never be going to fill again, it might cause more damage than before. So yes, right now.
I unknowingly grabbed the glass from Haruki's hand and drank it all in one sip.
"That was refreshing." As it cleared my mind and I can see the fog clearing.
I grabbed the coat from the couch and ran fast.
What did you do to me ? Ever since I met you I am just running like a wild dog.
I wanted to ask her this.

                     ♡♡♡
An old k-pop song is playing in the cafe, it's a really modern cafe but they're playing a really old song I guess. But it is full of energy. The group is in full energy. That I almost forgot that why I came here at first place. Since I never enjoyed pop music much before, I am more like a retro old jazz music person.
When the waitress asked me what I would like to order, I almost said that an iced americano and some french fries.
And when I almost came to my sense again she was on her way.
"Wait wait!" I shouted loudly that now everyone here is giving me a side eye.
She approached me again keeping calm and smile on her face.
"Na-euns Kang is my former classmate, I actually happened to meet her yesterday but I forgot to ask for her number or her address. So can you please call her?" I said. I just wish she don't take me as pervert and report me to police.
"Ahh, am so sorry sir, She is on holiday for 2 day." She tilted her head little.
"Ohh,that's bad But can you please atleast give me her address?" I asked again trying not be sound as a freak.
"Sorry."
Great now she thinks I am a freak.
When she was about to go I ran after her trying to catch her.
"Look miss, I don't care whatever you're thinking just go ahead and think that I am a freak, but I need to meet her right now."
She is scared I can see on her face. Stupid she's gonna freak out if I act like a Frankenstein. I calm myself first.
"My girlfriend came here to meet me a week ago from India and she lost her passport so we are trying to get back it but we had a little fight last night and she just got angry at me and left the house, And I don't know it's my bad luck or good luck but she came here, and met na-eun and as I already told you she was my classmate so yeah, we were not on good terms when we were in school so she took my girlfriend to her home. My girlfriend literally don't know anything about here and she's so innocent. And I am telling you this I love her so so much that I will go crazy if I couldn't able to clear the misunderstanding. Already she lives thousands of miles away from me and when we are finally together, all this is happening. So please tell me her address or I'll go crazy. Please please."  I lied, but even if I told her the truth she's never going to believe me nor understand me so better I just lie.
And it worked she gave me her address.  So that means when things don't go right way just taking little shortcut won't hurt.