Chapter 5

Aria

"I guess you should leave now." Yuki said.

I thought we are going to the embassy."
I don't know what's with his face today but he definitely not looking in a mood to help me.
I nodd slightely.
"Fine, Thank you for helping me this much when I was so miserable. I can't thank you enough." I thanked him and left the room. After putting the last penny I have on the table for the motel bill.
As I leave the room he just remain standing there. He is a good guy. Or just think why would someone help someone when they even barely know them. I don't want to ask him that why he suddenly changed his mind, It's all upto him either help me or not.
About to call a taxi but than realised, I don't have money for that.
"Seriously?" I shouted in the middle of the road walking to my hotel which is atleast 7 km from here or may be more.
I have no idea how I am going to get there.
Tried some lift too but no one gave me one.
"Seriously, does he really had to do that?  I am already at my worst." I cried. 
I finally arrived at my hotel and it's 1 in the afternoon. My legs are hurting bad and my throat is dry hard.
I went to the counter already knowing what they are going to say.
"Mam your 4 day booking is over." She said with a smile.
"Yeah, I am living."  Thankfully I brought just one traveller bag and one backpack. 
They didn't even gave me a chance to get changed and yes, I am still on that hoodie and sweatpants. Smelling of sweat and empty stomach.

                                 ♡♡♡

Just with my current situation I visit the Indian embassy with the some money left in my backpack and also traveller bag.

"1 week?" My eyes widened.
"Yess mam." The pity looking in his eyes is the most disturbing thing here, Like c'mon man atleast don't pity on me.
How am going to servive her for one week without any passport, no money, no one to reley on. Am I going to end up on streets?
I have no idea. My whole body is itching. The area around my neck is already red.
I decided to sat outside the embassy for a moment until I decides where to go.  This world is so unfare it's always been. Why he even helped me at first place when he was going to abandon me like this.
I am stuck, no direction where to go? what to do? No one to guide.
Sitting here without moving my legs and hands not going to solve my problem. So I get up, grabbed the traveller bag and put my backpack on my shoulder.
"Fine, I'll make my own way."
I walked until I would fix what to do in my mind.  And my little tiny two legs took me to the metro station.
I guess why?
So the plan is, I have a very few money left and just keeping it in my pockate not going to increase them. So let's just finish it.
I took the metro to Gangnam. Atleast I have a roof on my head. People's sitting infront of me giving me a look. Which is ok, since I don't blame them. Even if I myself saw a girl like me in a hoodie and sweatpants with messy bun in a metro. I would've reacted the same.  Everything is killing me people's stare, their voices. Even their breathings, yeah since this gentleman sitting besides me is snoring for an hour now. And you know what no need to bothered by him more, my station is here anyway's.

"It's not always about how you see the world ....it's like how the world show you itself.  And not everyone's world is same."
I wrote this in my diary and closed it.
"People's and problems are eachothers closest relatives, they both can't live without eachother. Like c'mon a millionaire has a problem as a broke has problems, beautiful has problems, ugly has problems,older has problems , younger has problems. No one is happy and all of them envy eachother for having perfect life." I laughed myself thinking that in my mind. This world is so stupid more stupid than anything stupid.
Finally feeling like I am enjoying this lost passport no money thing. I actually started to think about things I have never been.
It feels nice. I spread my palms on the grass looking at the sky.
"Feel good." I sigh smiling.
My diary and pen resting beisdes me on grass. Dear diary can't be more happy than this. She loves words, words which make sense and feel like actual feelings.
I wanted to say everything is perfect, but than my stomach growled.
"Ohh. Why God give us stomach to fill?" I whimper.
What should I eat now? Grass? Or these pages?
In the nearest store I bought one cup noodle and guess what , I have half of the money left.
Well done!
I am really not in a mood to eat something like this but I have no choice. Let's just fill the stomach.
I drank alot of water after finishing the noodle since, I don't want to be empty stomach so early. As good as late.
I love thinking about writing and my undeveloped Charectors whom I can develop now. Not all but some of them. Who would've been in a same situation as me. And yess! They're definitely not going to eat cup noodle, anything but not cup noodles.
Exactly at 9 I took the bus to seoul..
Plan 2 is going back and spending the whole night in the metro station.
I wrote whatever came in my mind in the whole journey and guess what? First time in my life it turn out so well. And I can finally feel myself. I wish I would've alot of money right now so I could travel my whole life.Sad,I don't have it.
It was ok, sitting in the metro station untile it's 1 in the night and no one to see. No face,no body,no footsteps, no voices. A guard came by with a man. They were checking on something. I looked back and they were cheking the CCTV.  As they're talking I can sense that the camera is not working.
They left.
I don't think so, I should stay here when there is no CCTV.  But where should I go then? 
Now I can see it, The fun journey coming to it's end.
My toes are tapping loudly on the floor,  I am thinking or atleast trying to think.
"Fine." I stands taking my backpack from the bench.
I can't stay here, better I go somewhere which is more safe. Or I'll just walk around until morning.

As I said earlier , I kind of messed last time, So I am uploading both the Chapters on same day.

Thank you guys for reading both chapters .

Can you guess what trope is this ??

Let's meet next Friday 🌸

Asmisume>>>