Chapter 7

Aria

He opened the door of the house after entering the code.
I glanced at him.
"You live here?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"I thought you're living in that motel."
"Why would I live there when my brother's house is free?" He took the luggage inside.
As we entered inside he didn't even gave me chance to breath.
"Ok listen, first of all,this is not my house. It's my brother's and he has no idea that you're going to stay here. So please don't mess anything here ok?" He warned me.
"Excuse me?" I cough a little.
" I have that much of basic manners."
He sigh.
"Fine." He said. I don't know why my stomach is a mess since this morning.
Suddenly it felt like all my salive gathered in my mouth. My tongue is watery and my stomach is a mess.
"Hey, where is the washroom?" And before he show me that, amount of ramen and other things I ate came out off my mouth. In simple words, I throw up.
Yuki's eyes widened and his face turn pale. He just stilled at his place.
And I throw up was not the worst thing but I burff after that!
My last two days were worst but this is more worst than that, the girl just has been talking about manners throw up on a floar which doesn't even belong to him. Now I can understand he's taking a big risk letting me stay here.
"Am sorry." I apologized. But he didn't said anything.
"I'll clean this, I promise." I said.
He went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water.
"The bathroom is there." He show me. And I went there to clean up my mouth.
Ok, he's not that bad. I thought he's so grumpy but he's not.
I went outside when I found him standing in front of me with a bucakate and mop
"Clean this." He said handing them to me.
"Yes." I said sounding as quite as possible.
He opened the cupboard when I was mopping the floar.
He took out a room freshner, and started spraying it in whole living room.
Seriously? Am I smelling that bad.
I gave him an angry look. He's really insulting me now.
"Haruki is so sensitive to bad smell." He explained. No wonder he was looking at me like I am some kind of garbage shit lately.
"Am sorry." I apologise again.
"You said it already." He said.
"No, That actually, you should change your shirt." I suggested.
He looked at his shirt and again at me.
I tried not to look at him directly as my eyes searching all room.
He scoff loud and went to change his shirt since some of my work spilled on his shirt too. It was just 1 or 2 tiny little stains. I am hella embarrassed now.
He's definitely rethinking his decision.
My stomach again rumbled and I ran toward the bathroom as fast as I can.
"What's wrong?" Yuki asked soo as he came.
But I am not in a state to tell him anything when I finally done throwing up, I am about to open the door. But than I smelled myself. I am smelling too bad. But I still opened the door.
"Hey can I take a bath?" I asked.
"You really should." He said rubbing his nose.
I took my cloths from my bag and went to the bathroom.
"Did you eat something wrong?" He asked me before I went to the bathroom.
"No, just cup noodles." I answered.
"What kind of noodles?" He asked.
"I don't know, Just the mid spicy one ." I said trying to remember.
"I have one in my backpack." I went to the bathroom after handing him the cup noodle.
It's a really good bath after long time. The water is warm. I washed my hairs with the shampoo here. This is men's. But anything can work for me now.
I feel like I just removed one layer from my body and now I feel so light.
I dried my hairs and than went outside.
"This is expired." Yuki's voice fell on my ears, I glanced back, he's sitting on the sofa with that cup noodle in his hand.
"The guy said that it's cheap." I said.
"They sale expired things at cheap prize." He didn't sound this angry when I throw up as he's sounding now.
"I didn't have money that time...so I bought it." I said.
"Seriously, jeez, why don't you just call home and tell them to take you? Is it that hard for you?" He yelled at me.
"I can't ok, I can't. If you're that annoyed you should've told me before." I said almost on the verge of cry. I feels pathetic for coming here.
"It's not that you're annoying , it's just you can't even take care of yourself on your own, your sick and you don't even know that." He said.
"Am sorry for being sick. But I can't control it."
It was a whole silence for the next minute.
"Put your luggage in the left room." He said and throw the cup noodles in dustbin.
He left the apartment immediately after throwing it.
I can't believe he just left me alone here. Like seriously? How could he leave a total stranger behind in the house? I would've never done that.
While taking a good look to the room, It is actually quite big for a one person.
I'm my home, me and my granny live together in one room. I never understand why I have to share my room with granny. And I got the answer when I almost reach the age of compromise. My big brother wanted a big place since he is older than me? Nahh that's not how it works, He get his own room cause he's a boy.
I always used to complaint about it when I was a kid.
But my granny always shut me up telling me that he's a boy and he's older than you. I should respect him. He was annoying even when he is 28 now. He's still so annoying. And something make him more annoying is that he hates Sam for no reason. Just the sake of this neighbourhood ill-blood. Even when he know that he's my best friend. But Sam never hated anyone in my family. As we were in same school and same highschool. I never heard him once saying bad about my family or about anyone. He's a guy who just see good in people's. That's why I love him I guess.
I looked at his photo on my lockscreen, He's really breathtaking. And I miss him now, alot. I don't know when I am going to see him again.
What about a text? Should I text him? He know where I am right now. I told him before living that I am going on a trip to Korea and he did told me happy journey and I said thank you, see you soon.
That's all we talk. I should ask him how he's doing?
I ended up texting him Hello. But it didn't even deliver to him. I waited alot. But it's still not deliver. Just a single tick.
"Fine!!! He'll text me back, He must be busy." I console myself.
I am just sitting on the sofa since I am not allowed to touch anything here. I have no trust left in myself. I don't want to messed up things for him more.
The door opened and yuki came inside, his hands are in his jeans pockate.
I immediately stand up after seeing him.
"I didn't mess anything." I said proudly.why I am even proud of that thing.
He just gave me a thankful look and put the plastic bag on the table.
"This is some medicines, you should rest after taking them." He suggested.
He went to the pharmacy just to buy me medicines? We call people's like him husbend material in India. But my focus is not on him, my focus is on how I can get better fast.
I grabbed the plastic bag and almost opened the door of the room.
"Wait, I have a question." I turned towards him.
"What? " He asked.
"It's a 2 bedroom apartment, One room is your brothers and one room is taken by me, so.. where you going to sleep?" I asked.
"Here."
"In the living room?" I asked.
"Yeah, in the living room."
"No no no, please don't do this....you can have the room..."
"It's just for today, you can sleep in the living room once you started to feel better." He cut me off.
"Okay.." I replied.

♡♡♡

"So it's his room than, " I am standing in the middle of the room taking a good look. A room tells alot about the person-who lives there. He's not staying here permanently, so may be 50 percent of information.
The camera which was left to charge tells alot. But I already know he's a photographer. How he's even making a living out of it?
6 coke cans in the dustbin, I am not searching the dustbin I just happened to saw it. Is there anything else he like besides photography or just photography. Cause seriously I don't get well with people's who have literally no personality, since I am talkative person and allergic to people's who just say's yeah, yess, uhh, huhh.hmm.
Like seriously dude, how you're expecting me to communicate? When you literally spoke bird language.
I heard some chattering on the other side of the room. Curiosity knocked and I picked through the door.
And I can sense the conversation is about me so I came out standing Infront of the door.
"Yeah, I don't know her so what?" Yuki said and glanced at me. As soon as he saw me, He switched his language to japnese, INTENTIONALLY, and now seeing both brothers arguing is like watching a japnese show without a subtitle. - -
I can see the disagreement on his brother's face. I mean he can disagree since it's his house and it's on him to decide wether he wanted me to stay or not.
"Am sorry to intrupt, but could you please talk to me for a minute?" I asked his brother who is an inch shorter than Yuki. But atleast he has a great hairstyle than his brother.
"Look, I don't want to take any chance in this, my brother don't know a thing here. He has no idea how this world works, I would've so badly disspointed if he get scammed." He said in his broke English japnese accent. I barely understand anything but I can't even tell him to repeat himself when he is this pissed off.
"Ahh, I can understand how you feel mister?" I look at him.
"Haruki." He uttered.
"Mister Haruki, I know it's a tough decision for you, But trust me it's just for 6 days, just 6 days, I won't be staying here any longer once I retrieved my passport and I am really not that what you are thinking.. I am just a normal girl from India who came here to find inspiration for my next novel and nothing more than that, yes I was supposed to return home in 2 days ago but I am here, Stuck. With no money left in my pockate and literally no where to go." I conceded whatever came in my mind at the first place.
"Why don't you call your family than?" He asked suspiciously, Whatever I said being emotional earlier didn't go through his ear I guess.
"My dad has some serious issues with me actually,He was totally against me going on this trip that we fought alot, and he said that I am really good at wasting my time, that's only thing I can do. And if he finds out that I lost my passport, He will definitely kill me with his words. And I don't want to be humiliate and called dumbheaded again.. I know I was so careless with my passport but what can I do now it's gone and I am stuck. " He looks like he is started to getting some of the words I am saying.
"Please Haruki, let me stay here. I promise I'll be invisible and wouldn't cause you guys any trouble." I said.
Our eyes met, And he took a moment to think .
"Fine, but just remember if you're thinking about scamming us then I'll love to tell you that I am an attorney. And I won't let it slide that easily."
"Oh my god you're an attornary." I jump out of happiness since our families share the same proffesion.
"My brother and my father both are attornaries too." I uttered.
"Really?" His eyebrows raised in curiosity.
"Yeah!"
"No wonder why you're father is so stiff." Yuki jump in the conversation out of nowhere.
Both of me and Haruki gave him a side eye when we realised that he is present in this room too.
"Come on I am not stiff." Haruki shrugged.
"You are, Onii-san." Yuki stated.
"Come on, I am the coolest brother." Haruki said making a puppy face. Yuki laughed.
"Kawaii." He said in japnese accent to Haruki.
My eyes literary sparkled when I saw Yuki laughing his heart out like this. He does have a pretty smile.

Thank you for reading today's  chapter ☺️
I hope y'all enjoyed it

Comment your favourite books below .

Meet you next  Friday 🌸

Asmisume>>>