Chapter 11

Aria

   Yuki's laptop is in charge in his room where, I am staying. I glanced at the clock from the bed. it's 6 in the morning. When did he come inside? How he can even come inside in the room in the middle of the night. And I am sleeping like a pig not knowing someone was in the room. It's not a good trait for me, definitely. What if someone comes and kills me cause of this piggy sleep. Chances can't be denied.
    The laptop is open so, it's not long since he came.
    I woke up from the bed and went to the laptop.
    The beautiful cherry blossom tree wallpaper caught my eyes. its surely one of those pictures he clicked. It's not a good thing to pick into someone else's laptop without their permission. But it's wrong to come in someone's room when you have a lot of charging points in the whole house.
    I don't think he has a lot of things in laptop besides photos.
    I would love to see those photos.
    I opened the files and there were thousands of photos Yuki took.
    He's insanely talented. It's so beautiful the way he captured the moment.
    A guy who almost missed the train.
    A child eating Candy.
    A cat jumping from the wall
    A girl looking at her diary...
    A man... Wait!
    I again went back to the photo only to know that it was me.
What even I am doing in his laptop in the first place.
I remember this moment when I was in Busan. Sitting on the bus stop with the diary where I wrote that, nothing is special here.
I slide the next photo.
A man running after a dog.
A girl looking back.
And that girl was again me.
The next photo was mine again but with a different angle.
As I looked closely,the focus was on my eyes more. Yuki stalking me?
I remember meeting him for the first time at the metro station. But he acted like he saw me for the first time in life.
As I slid a lot of photos and finally saw another photo of me.
A stupid girl trying to catching cherry blossom Petal. There was more than one photo. He must've tried to take a good shot.
I can see the pink in my eyes.
That's the moment I again landed on him. He was capturing me.
that doesn't even make any sense.
Yuki, you are creepy.
I still kept scrolling until he opened the door and found me burying my face in his laptop.
"What the hell?" He panicked.
I know this panic.
I just let him take his laptop from the table. He closed it. And glanced at me. I turned to him.
Worry all over his face.
"You, like me,?" I asked
"What?" He shouted back.
"You were following me all this time and capturing my photos. What kind of photos do you have?" I asked.
"What nonsense?" He offended me by showing me his big eyes.
"Why were you following me like this- creep." I asked folding my hands.
"You were always there wherever I go, you think I have that time to follow you around, I mean you stranger and why would I even follow you?" He panicked again.
"Lying clearly." I whisper bending toward him.
"You took my photos." I reminded him.
"So what? I even captured cats and dogs and pigs."
This is unacceptable, He compared me with cats and dogs and PIGS!!!.
"What's wrong? Am I even allowed to sleep in my own house?" Haruki came inside rubbing his eyes.
As soon as he stepped inside, Yuki started babbling stuff in Japanese pointing at me. As he's complaining about me. I let him talk as much as he wanted. And when he finally stopped. I shot a look at Haruki.
"I told you already not to take strangers pictures." Haruki said intentionally in English. Yuki gave him a big eye, since he was supposed to be with his side.
"He has this crazy photographer's soul, catching every single beautiful thing in his camera." Haruki said his hands were on his hips.
He called me beautiful! My chick flushed red. But not going to forget his brother just called me pig.
"Then tell her not to touch my things too." Yuki yelled again.
"I didn't touch it, you're the one who came inside my room..."
"My room!!" Yuki yelled again.
"Yeah! Yeah! Your room when I was sleeping in HIS room. He plugged the laptop here for charge even when the house has more than 10 charging points." I cleared my point.
"Only 3 of them are working." Haruki corrected me.
"One in your room.."
"My room!" Yuki again cut him off.
"Yeah, Yuki's room, my room and the living room, since the fridge and other appliances are connected to the single point." He cleared his throat.
I glanced at Yuki, who looked at me like he just won a big game with me.
Yuki you shit!! I want to shout out my lungs.

                           ♡♡♡
"Well since you got better, already, you should empty my room." Yuki said snorting.
I was sitting on the sofa with my phone in my hand waiting for Sam's massage.
"And where, I should sleep?" I asked.
"Where you're now sitting, where I slept for 2 days." Yuki folds his hand. I don't know why but the temperature between us started to grow hot.  Why all this hating and teasing? What for? Since I am living in a snake's house, I need to praise him even if he's poisonous. Not that Yuki is poisonous but his grumpy nature is something I didn't like much from the start. People who express themselves more often feel more real and good. Easy to communicate.
But Yuki? He's an exception.
"Fine." I inhaled.
Yuki smirked slightly.
My phone buzzed and I know right away who it is. I looked at my phone instead.
Seeing him asking, did I eat? Made the corners of my mouth stretch. My cheeks turn red. Which is absolutely viable to any human with 2 eyes and a common sense.
Yuki sat on the sofa beside me, trying to pick inside my phone. I immediately hid the phone.
"What?" I asked.
But he acted like stretching his neck.
"Isn't your boyfriend worried about you?" He asked.
"When I told you about my boyfriend?" I asked with that side eye.
"Isn't it obvious, the way you grin looking at the phone?" He put his hands behind his head resting his head back.
So sure about his statement.
"I don't have a boyfriend." I cleared.
His eyes rolled at me.
"Stop lying," He yawned.
"Why would I?" I asked.
"So you're single? " He asked.
"You want to date me?" I asked dramatically.
"You're not even my type." He scoffs.
"What's even your type mister Yuki, I wish it's human."
"More human than you."
One more insult, One more tease.
And what I am doing just sitting here and listening to his insults. When my time is going to come God knows?
"What do you even wish for?" I asked.
"I don't have high expectations, Not the type of guy who falls in love instantly,since it would take me almost 5-6 years to fully understand someone. And if I thought and changed my mind to be with that person I sure will."
Is it Yuki talking this? I raised my eyebrows.
"May be.." he continued.
"Like ?" I asked.
"I don't know, Someone with whom I feel comfortable more than loved, Like I feel with myself." He uttered.
My phone buzzed again. I pick a glance at the phone when I saw Sam's massage.

Are you there?
He texted.
"Good for you. You'll get someone like this. One day." And I woke up and run toward the gallary.  But until I text him back, He was gone.  I waited alot but that's it.