Chapter 1

Aria

My dearest Sam, You'll be forever my love. No matter how long it would takes my eyes will always make its way to you,even in a million people's, your face is the only one I would search for.
As I have nothing to do with the rest of the world, But you, you my love will always be my forever.
There is 7 billion pair of eyes in this world but your's are the only I want to sink and lost myself forever. I want to be yours. You're the kind of guy, I would fall for thousand of times and still search for a valid answer that why I fell in the first place. No matter how dark the night is you always come to my life as bright as the morning, giving me one more reason to live and love.

I closed my diary after writing the most satisfying text ever. Being a writer is not easy when you're the struggling one.
This trip to Seoul was just an excuse for me to freshen up my mind and explore. The real reason behind it is to find an inspiration for my novel. But four days? Are you kidding with me? What am I supposed to find in four days? Not inspiration, that's for sure. If we're being honest, I already have my inspiration. Most women writers use their husbands or boyfriends as inspiration for an ideal character. Same with me. Samiran is my childhood love.
One-sided!
Samiran, whom I called Sam, has always been my inspiration. Every time I write something, I write for him, but it always turns out to be the worst. So I never dared to confess how I feel to him. Even though he knows how I feel and I know how he feels. Even though he knows that I know he knows. My feelings for him have been complicated from the very start. We grew up in a neighborhood where everyone hates each other. My mother hates his mother and my father hates his uncle. My older brother hates father and my granny hates his older sister.every one has grudge against eachother since some past incidents. It's a bit complicated. It has always been this complicated, even though we managed to be friends.

After my very first book, I was hoping to become successful, but I was completely drowned in my own pond of expectations. Only 7 copies were sold.

My father has always been disappointed in me for not choosing the right profession for myself, like him and like my brother. As both of them are lawyers then want me to also follow the trend.

It's already been 2 days and I only have 2 left.

After traveling less than half of Busan, I left for Seoul because I wanted to spend my remaining 2 days in the biggest city in Korea.

Waiting at the subway station for the train to arrive at 9 in the evening, my legs are hurting from standing and wondering around all day in search of my so-called inspiration. Seriously where do people's even get inspired ?street cats? Bustling roads? Depressed people's?

I chose to sit on the nearest bench.
I went to the nearest sit. Saw a guy with a black hoodie and gray coloured jackate glaring at his phone screen.His luggage is on the bench besides him.

"Excuse me ?" I called for him but he didn't realized I am calling him since he was wearing earphone. And I have the same pair too. I smile.
My hand went to his shoulder and I shake him off. As he flinched and glanced at me with a questionable look on his face.
"Could- you - please-move-this." I said slowely since people here don't speak English. I even show him signs with my hand to move his luggage.
"Am sorry.." He uttered and moved his luggage.
His accent !
IT WAS PURE ENGLISH ACCENT.
I feel like a fool now.
As I sat besides him waiting for the the train to arrive. I wonder what he's listening to? Since I myself a very big fan of music. And can literally listen to every kind of music.
As soon as my train arrived I hopped in. I'll be in Seoul after some time.

                          ♡♡♡⁠ 

    The road was filled with cherry blossoms, and my decision to come here during this season was perfectly right. I had been waiting for it for so long, as I always wished to see the cherry blossoms with the person I love the most, the one who would hold my hand forever. However, it seems that the time is not right yet. Cherry blossoms are something I have always loved, especially since there were literally no cherry blossom in India. I used to fantasize about seeing them like this. And most importantly, yes, I want to  make a wish.
I am standing in the middle of the road, waiting for a gust of wind to shake the tree and make some petals fall into my palm, fulfilling my wish. I was already looking up when I saw one petal about to fall. I took a few steps back, but I couldn't judge where it would land. "Yes, one more step, no no, one more," I mumbled to myself, trying to catch the petal. As I moved back, I suddenly felt someone's chest against my back, and I flinched.Just an awkward for next 3 seconds and I glanced up but before I see anything his hand came forward and he eventually caught the Patel in his fist.
He caught my wish...
I glanced back immediately to the thief who just stole my wish.
"Ohhh.." His face is something I saw before.

"People's still beleive in this ?" He said to himself I guess.
He looked at me and get a side eye from me.
  "You subway guy..." I uttered. He adjusted his backpack on his left shoulder still looking at me with his those big innocent eyes.
"Your wish..." He said and hand me the Patel. I saw a keychain dangling on his backpack writting Yuki.
    "Yuki ?" I read the name.
He just give me a same plain look. I immediately took the Patel.
"You stole it, now it's just a waste." I said looking at the Patel in my palm.
He just smiled quitely on my stupidity. Why I even opened my mouth at first place.
"These things are just meaningless.." He said it again.
"Ohh really, than why did you catch it at first place ?" I folded my hand over my chest.
"For you... " He uttered. 
"You were catching that, I thought you'll miss it because of me."
As I saw his position he's hiding something behind. Definitely he's hiding something.
I again gave him the side eye.
"Anyways , it's waste now.." I made a disspointment face, looking at the ground.
"If I were you, I would've I asked for more Patel's to fall." He said and walked from there.
"Such a hopeless guy ." I said to myself.  I turn around ready to leave . I don't know where the hell the wind came making all the tree's shake falling load of Patel's. My eyes widened looking at the scene since I can't believe my eyes.
The view was so pretty and heartwarming. My eyes are pink. Watching the Patel's fall.
"His wish completed."

Thank you for reading the very first chapter of A symphony of Seoul.

Let me know you're thoughts in the comments section .

Thank you once again .