1. YOU?!

"SAGE OLIVE GREEN!" Upon hearing the loud voice, I jerk up only to find myself wet from top to bottom.

Did I just pee myself? No dumbass, otherwise you wouldn't have been wet from top to bottom. Right...? Wait where's that giggling sound coming from-

"OH JASMINE ADOLPH, YOU ARE GOING SO FUCKING DOWN" I roared. She started running while laughing and I kept running behind her all around the house. Our house wasn't that big. It was a two-bedroom with joint bathrooms apartment along with a living room, kitchen and a mini balcony.

Jaz has been my best friend since middle school. She was shorter than me then. Now well let's say she's a little tall. UGH- fine, she's 5'7, and me? umm 5'3. And Jaz hasn't let go of that fact. Bitch. Jasmine is tall, with short black hair and long slim legs. She's the Rapunzel but with short hair. Sweet and polite. All sunshine.

BUT RIGHT NOW SHE IS THE INCARNATION OF THE DEVIL.

We went through everything together. Highschool prom, check. University, check. Architecture degrees, check. First job, check.

And today, OH WAIT- FUCKKKK!

"JAZ! FIRST DAY! JOB! LATE!" my panic attack started settling upon me.

"Honey relax, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna go, get ready and meet here in 20. Okay?" Jaz calmed me down. Jesus, How would I survive without her.

I took a deep breathe and then nodded. 15 minutes later, I was ready in my grey pencil skirt and black satin shirt that I had specially bought one month ago for today. I paired it with my high heels and a bold red lip. I definitely looked powerful and a probable she-devil. I winked at myself in the mirror and walked towards the kitchen. Jaz was still getting ready, so I decided to make us both some choco-chip pancakes, because that was my speciality. After making a whole tower of pancakes, I called for Jaz, "Breakfast is ready, where the fuck are you?"

"Coming!" She announced. "You should say that when someone, or should I say something is inside you." I said with a flirty smile.

"Ugh- Sage you're brain is a gutter and also there seems to be no fine male species around." "Guilty as charged. And yes, you're right. It's been ten fucking years since I last had sex." I mourned.

"Talk about exaggeration, bitch you just had sex last week." She rolled her eyes.

c'mon a week is such a long time, plus one should have sex everyday. It's a great way to lose calories too.

Dropping the topic, I asked her, "how are the pancakes?"

"They are literally the best thing in the world and you know that I would pay you a million dollars to make them daily, if I could." I blushed and murmered a thank you before getting up and washed my hands while Jaz put the dishes in dishwasher.

We did a makeup touch-up before getting in our car and left for our first day at the "Hudson Enterprises".

________________________________________________________________________________

We parked our car near the front gate and got off the car. As I was going to open the door to enter the office, my eyes met with someone's so familiar. So awfully familiar. Those whiskey on ice coloured, hazel eyes. HIM.

As soon as the flashback hit and I realized who he was, I jumped at him and shrieked, "YOU- YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ree: That was a big ass chapter and yes a lot of cuss words. Apologies if someone found them offensive, I didn't mean for it. It's all just imagination and well horny thoughts.
This is my first book, so please leave few comments and feedbacks. Even civil criticism is welcomed. 

Follow me on instagram:-  Crooked_chips

Goodluck people. God bless you. 
Thankyou,
Author.