3. HOLY COW.

SAGE
Never in my life of 25 years, I would have thought Mr. Toastie would turn out to be this fucking handsome.

He has gotten tall too. Must be around 6'4, and that broad chest, shit he's hot. Hmm...and that fucking body, must be steroids. Jackass.

He made my school life fucking hell. He played awful pranks and spread stupid rumours about me.
One was that I picked my nose and ate it. Ewwww. People started distancing themselves from me, except Jasmine. If somebody else tried to make me uncomfortable and Jaz wasn't there to help me, Daniel would be there before anyone else and protect me. It was like nobody could hurt me other than him. And that time it made me feel both warm and cold at the same time. He was always there somehow. But then I had to leave San Francisco after my father's death and go to Tennessee, to my grandparents with my mom.
But that's the story for some other time.

Right now we are fixated on the handsome fucker. He's here for an interview, but ain't no chance he's gonna get a job here. After all, Mr. Hudson is known to be wise and intelligent, he won't give job to such dumbasses now, would he?
I giggled to myself and went inside to look for Mr. Hudson with Jaz. I could feel the excitement being radiated from Jasmine's body. Heck, I was excited too!
We asked few people about Mr. Hudson's office and finally reached. Jaz knocked on the door and on a 'come in' command, we went in.

" What the heck are you doing on Mr. Hudson's desk? I whisper-shouted as I saw Gilbert sitting on, what is supposed to be boss's chair.
"Good morning ladies, I am Daniel Hudson. Welcome to Hudson Enterprises." He fake smiled and called us inside with the action of his hand. The ground slipped from under my feet.
Fuck no, no no...WHAT!
"HOLY COW, JAZ WAKE ME UP WHERE ARE YOU...TOASTIE ISN'T HERE RIGHT?" I held my head like I was going to collapse.
"I am afraid he is, Sage." She whispered.
"FUCK! He is going to fire me even before I start working here. Noooo! My careerrr!!" I sat down on the floor while Daniel looked at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

Should I apologize? Oh heck no, he doesn't deserve apologies, atleast not mine. Even if he looks like a greek god, I wouldn't bow in front of him.

"Ms. Green and Ms. Adolph, let's talk about the incident that happened outside the office some other time. My assistant, Sam will show you your cabins. Welcome once again." He simply said as if I wasn't just sitting on the ground and sobbing quietly like a baby.
I stand up and murmur a thankyou before leaving his office. And then, I finally breathe.
_________________________________________