9. RAGE.

DANIEL

He did not just touch her. I am going to screw him over so bad, he'll never be able to overcome.

Sage had an expression of shock on her face when she came into my office earlier. I got so worried that I almost hugged her. I wanted to. I really wanted to after she told me what had happened. I sucked at comforting or calming people but didn't have to stimulate or fake anything towards her. She bought my emotions out without even trying so.

Jack's gonna pay.

I came home at around 8 p.m. I lived in a penthouse in Manhattan. It was calm and furnished in neutral tones. Brown and creme. I loved my house. I thrived in quiet. I wanted silence. In my brain, in my house, and in my life. I had a well-established routine. I would wake up at 6am, hit the gym for two hours, have a quick breakfast and then head off to work. I would return home around 7:30pm or 8pm, have dinner, catch up on the latest news headlines, solve some math puzzles, and then call it a day. I hadn't taken a leave in, I don't know, how long. And I wasn't even in a need for one.

I became the head of Hudson Industries when I was 21. My mom married John Hudson, when I had just passesd high school. My dad had left us with his money and went away, till this day I don't know where. Part of me thinks he died, the other part thinks he's lonely and poor and sad. But he was the one who left us.

flashback:-

"Take care of yourself and your mom, son." My father told five year old me politely. "Where you going, dada?" I questioned him. Instead of answering, he smiled at me, went through the main door and never looked back.

My mom opened a startup to support me and our leftover family. She opened Smooch One, her makeup products company and today she is included in top 10 entrepreuners list. Soon she found John, who loved her immensely and she loved him back. I liked the man too, he was kind, taught me stuff, had basic manners and my mom loved him. I had seen her happily smiling after so long. They married each other and John adopted me. Soon I became the head in his company and completed my college side by side.

Coming down the memory lane, I called Jack Pattern. "Hey Jack, my dad is here and he was wondering if you were free right now for some chat and drinks." A small pause later, he said he'd be there in thirty minutes.

"Hey Jack, how have you been? Long time huh?" I shook his hand with mine, and gestured him to sit in the living room while I bring a drink for him. Last drink,supposedly.
"Here." I sat in front, passing a scotch glass to him with a smile full of sarcasm.
"Where's John?" He questioned.
"Oh, I am so sorry I forgot to tell you that he's not coming. He called me just now to inform. Guess, it's just you and me tonight." I said cockily.
C'mon you dickhead. Finish the drink.

Three drinks later, he was on the couch half asleep. I looked down upon him and dragged him towards the basement door. Finally, it's time to get the equipments out.
He screamed,"WHAT THE HELL! DANIEL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"
"Oh shut the hell up, you can touch women without consent and I can't fucking play with you? That's bullshit." I jerked his right leg and dragged him through the stairs.

"IF THIS IS ABOUT THAT NEW GIRL, LET ME TELL YOU SHE'S LYING. SHE HERSELF ASKED ME IF SHE COULD GIVE ME A BLOWJO-" He ranted like I was his fucking friend.
Oh, what a mistake.

"Listen here you fucker, I swear if you say something about her again I am going to gauge your eyes out, understand?" I slapped him hard, making his lips and nose bleed.
I took out my boxing gloves and made the pulp out of him.

An hour later, there he was lying on the ground with broken body smashed face. "You gonna touch anybody again?" I asked levelling our faces.
"N-never le-leave me pl-ease, I-I beg of you!" He stuttered.
I chuckled and told him in a cold voice,"You're fired and terminated to get a job anywhere else either. Have a good life." I called my guard to take him to a hospital and went to cook my dinner.
Too much action for today. Hell would be happy. I smiled thinking about her and remembered how I subconsciously called her baby.
______________________________________

Ree: hey guys! Daniel is a little influenced by Christian Harper, or maybe writer is. *wink wink*
Hope you liked the story uptil here. Kindly conduct a feedback.