10. BRAT.

SAGE

Good morning Green's world, she's ready to conquer!
Ughh, I am so tired. I do not want to go to office at all. All I wanna do is lay on jaz's boobs. Tough cookies Sage!

Okay, today I wore a above-knee length formal white dress with a bow on the neck and full sleeves. How the fuck do I manage to clean all the time!

I do not want to look at that jerk's face. No not my boss, he's not a jerk. Well not this time. Its that motherfucker, Jack Pattern.

I enter into meeting room to check our progress for the upcoming project. I was 5 sketches down and only other 5 were left. Procrastination is the soul enemy.
I nodded my head to greet my collegues, winked at my Jaz and surprisingly, smiled at Daniel. True smile. Woah...woah...WOAHHH!
I SMILED AT DANIEL FUCKING HUDSON? MAN I MUST BE IN PARALLEL UNIVERSE!

"Sage, you're going to take your seat or not?" There toastie, found the real you! "Yes boss, just placing my butt on that cushion." I retorted back.
He rolled his eyes and begun with the meeting.
As soon as the meeting ended, I realized Jack the jerk was not present there. I decided to ask Daniel about it later. For now, I NEED COFFEE.

"Hey Sage, can I get a cup of coffee too?" Daniel asked as I got up from my chair beside him. "Ask your assistant dude, I am not in with your maid kink." I back answered.
Uh oh Sage, Uh-oh. Why do you have to mention such sexual words in his proximity? Why do you forget now he's not just Toastie, but your boss!? You being attracted to him isn't enough? I am so angry at myself. Need to get caffeine into my system, got it!

"Sage, I don't know what you're talking about but get me a coffee and meet me in my cabin in 10 minutes." Daniel, oh sorry, BOSS ordered.
I did as I was told, only there was a surprise waiting for Mr. Toastie Boss.
________________X___________________

DANIEL

She thinks I have maid kink.
First of the fucking all, what does maid kink even mean? What vocabulary is that?
And ofcourse I knew that she was gonna get coffee because...her face talks to me on its own. No logic has ever worked for me in her cases.
But she agreed to get me coffee. Of course she did. She definitely likes me.

A knock interrupted my thoughts as I let out a tired "come in".
Similar deep green eyes and long brown hair appeared at the doorway with a covered cup of coffee. I don't know about maid kink but I definitely have Hell's coffee kink.
Wtf, now I am even adapting her vocabulary. Goodlord!

"Thank you, Sage. And do not worry about Jack, I have fired him. He won't trouble you or any other woman ever." I informed her. Her expressions turned from naughty?? To shock.
"Y-you fired him?" I nodded and momentarily she came and hugged me. "Thankyou for trusting me, he was a really bad person. I would have done him some serious damage, but I didn't want to sabotage my job." She told me a low tone and rubbed her nose on my blazer. Such a cutie!

"Okay, okay. Calm down or I'll start thinking you like me." Oh she definitely likes me. I rubbed her back and smelled her hair. Apricots and strawberries. Delicious.
But suddenly, like somebody had poured cold water on her, she jerked apart. "I do not like you. At all. Nil. Nada. Nope." That many negatives? Definitely like.
"Yeah? But you bought me coffee? I'd say you care for me." I cockily replied. Oh how much I missed arguing with her.
"That's because you ordered me to bring it for you. Anyways, try and tell me how it is." She had that expression back to naughtiness?
Uh, I am confused.
"See, so desperate for my validation and you say that you do not like me."
I bought the cup near to me, still looking in her eyes and removed the lid of the cup.
Suddenly, I saw something move in my peripheral. I turned my eyes away from her and looked into the cup only to see a frog in my coffee.
"FUCK!" I screamed and some coffee splashed on my blazer and face. The cup was now lying on the floor broken. There was a green toy frog there too. Ughhh Hell!

I looked at the culprit and muttered," you little brat." She was laughing. Like a maniac. I came close to her and she stopped laughing. "Now you think that I like you?" She asked me so innocently like a child. But this woman is a devil.
"Mhm, even more than before." I grabbed her sleeved arm and brought it close to me. Her cockiness was long gone and I bet she was cursing her short height. I cleaned my face with her dress sleeve and pressed a kiss on back of her palm. Her eyes widened. Dramatic much.
"I need to go, bye Mr. Boss." and she ran away.
______________________________________
Ree: what can I say, our boy is delusional.
How did you like this chapter, kindly give feedbacks.
God bless you,
Author.