2. UNFORESEEN.

DANIEL

A woman just jumped at me and cursed me. God, What a morning. I sigh and pick her up, get her off me, and settle her down on the ground. She is still punching and kicking, mostly the air though. She is short, at most 5'3 with long dark brown hair. She's not so skinny but pretty as fuck. She has huge deep green eyes and thick lashes. A cute button nose and a small mouth. Her skirt must have ridden up when she jumped at me because now I can see her thick, smooth thighs.

Hold on, this woman just cursed me in my own office, who the fuck is she.

"Good morning miss, I don't think this is the way you normally greet people in the morning, Can I help you with something?" I forced out a smile, even though my blood was boiling.

"Oh definitely by releasing my fucking arm, DANIEL GILBERT!" She replies through gritted teeth.

How does she know my previous name? That was before mom married John Hudson and during that time I was in University. I look at her once again in confusion when her nostrils flare in anger. I release her arm and she folds them on her chest, still looking at me as if I killed her cat.

"What's your name?" I ask her completely clueless.

She murmured something under her breath, that was something like, "Great, this fucker doesn't remember my name." Then she finally replied- "Sage Olive Green."

The past dawned upon me. MY HIGH SCHOOL NEMESIS. I fought with Sage Green my entire school life. We never got along or maybe we just never tried. Everybody was attracted to her like fucking hot glue. Every person in our class wanted to be close to her, even me. But I had always wanted to be different than others and hence I was against my attraction towards her. I tried to bring her down, because she was my academic competitor as well. Heck, she was beauty with brains. I spread rumours about her with my friends and made fun of her. Yeah, I was a fucking bully. But she was the first person over whom I couldn't control my feelings towards. She made me lose control of my own emotions and actions. And I never. lost. control. That's why I had to use cheap tricks to get her out of my system.

But after so many years, what is she doing here.

"What the fuck, Hell, what are you doing here?" Yeah, her nickname from that time rolled out of my tongue like I had been waiting to call her with that nickname.

"I don't know, just roaming around and trying to find the person who made my school life so fucking hard." She said with, what felt like, sarcasm?

I found another woman standing behind Sage, Oh I know her, that must be her bestfriend...what was her name uh Jazzy, Jaz, Jasmine, yeah, got it.

"We are here to meet Mr. Hudson, it's our first day here." Jasmine told me with a polite smile. Her expression never changed while talking to people. I had observed that in High school.

Hold on, they are here to meet Mr. Hudson, great. Guess they are just going to get the electric shock of their lives.

"And what are you doing here, Gilbert?" Sage asked me, still throwing daggers at me with those beautiful deep green eyes. Fuck, she's gorgeous.

I smiled at her and told her nonchalantly, "Nothing, just here for an interview." And went inside.

________________________________________________________________________
Ree: Thankyou, if you are reading this. Please give some feedback. And tell me if you like the story until now. I'll start making reels about it too, once I write 5-6 chapters and get you people addicted ;)
Goodluck people. God bless you. Follow me on instagram:- Crooked_chips

Thankyou,
Author.